Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Anyone knows how's Captain Sikorski? I love his games, but I haven't seen any more games from him in development.

Toro97

Oct 20, 2021
i take it noboy knows what happened to the Captain?
Nobody knows man he's been silence for almost 9 months without any news, i'll assume that the artist went to hibernate hiatus or abandoned dev-game life or dead. It's just the Capt himself and God that actually knows well.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Nobody knows man he's been silence for almost 9 months without any news, i'll assume that the artist went to hibernate hiatus or abandoned dev-game life or dead. It's just the Capt himself and God that actually knows well.
Dammit man, he was my favorite developer by far. At least there's another dev with a very similar art (Rega United Kingdom), but he's still worse than the Captain in my eyes.

Reactions: RPG hentai lover

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Dammit man, he was my favorite developer by far. At least there's another dev with a very similar art (Rega United Kingdom), but he's still worse than the Captain in my eyes.
Same. Her characters might have a bit huge knockers but i love the proportion especially on kirstin, kirstin is the best gal like next to laura from mature quest

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

SGGG

May 9, 2020
hello I have this problem, someone can help me?
Get the file "data" new or get the deit completely. It's safest there!
If the same problem occurs, then the dialogue could be translated incorrectly during gameplay?

Skyrimmodder

Jul 12, 2022

GuyGuyBanjo

Jan 26, 2023
Does anyone know how I could save this game? I’m able to play it, but I’m unable to keep my save when I close the game. Most games on here have a pop up to overwrite the file so I can continue my save, but I don’t get that with this game.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Does anyone know how I could save this game? I’m able to play it, but I’m unable to keep my save when I close the game. Most games on here have a pop up to overwrite the file so I can continue my save, but I don’t get that with this game.
That is really weird. My idea for you is when you go to save find the save folder for the game copy and paste the save you just made onto the desktop it should appear in that save folder I mentioned when you go to play that save and it's gone use the back up you made the last time you played hopefully this works

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes