Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Any update on the other jrpg game? Will that one have pregnancy and unhygienic old dudes like this? Honestly, I like this one very much, if only pregnancy meant something (and it didn't have the handsome shota).

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
what happened to the dev?
unfortunately still no news or new post since 2022.

I don't want to but its best to assume he is dead. And it sad his new game wasn't finished. I'm badly hoping for new MILF characters or any adventure of the other two heroines in this game or more Kirstin content either way it sucks that he doesn't update and we might already lost a great artist/dev

If I could just swap him to loli content creators I would

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
This was a decently balanced and featured RPG that had strong Paper Mario tones in how it flowed. I'm sad to see that the dev for this game has gone missing.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
This was a decently balanced and featured RPG that had strong Paper Mario tones in how it flowed. I'm sad to see that the dev for this game has gone missing.
for real? for how long? I thought they were creating something scars of summer

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
for real? for how long? I thought they were creating something scars of summer
I have no idea really, but I interpreted a kind of pessimistic tone from the last posts on this thread that imply the original author of this game has not been seen active recently.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
I have no idea really, but I interpreted a kind of pessimistic tone from the last posts on this thread that imply the original author of this game has not been seen active recently.
where? I don't see any pessimistic post but yeah he has not been active since greeting a happy new year 2023 almost fucking 11 months or a year and still no update

precurefan

Dec 21, 2018

I don't want to but its best to assume he is dead. And it sad his new game wasn't finished. I'm badly hoping for new MILF characters or any adventure of the other two heroines in this game or more Kirstin content either way it sucks that he doesn't update and we might already lost a great artist/dev

his game were on sales last month so i doubt he's dead

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
where? I don't see any pessimistic post but yeah he has not been active since greeting a happy new year 2023 almost fucking 11 months or a year and still no update
what happened to the dev?

his game were on sales last month so i doubt he's dead
what does this implicate? is he still fine?
The pessimistic post I interpreted from this thread is your assumption that this developer is dead. However assuming the sales on the game are okayed by the developer of the game that is a sign that they're alive.

wwa06212

Nov 22, 2023
i go to the bar with the bunny suit on, but it just says "maybe i should give it a try" and i will welcome any girl with a bunny suit with welcome arms, but i am not actually hired. I have equipped and unequipped it and own two of them

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes