Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
We are so back, bros!

image-800.jpg

1.09 patch with bugfixes really soon. And then a content patch for Kirsten which will feature more scenes with Aria among other things. He's also planning to make some smallish games with characters that appeared in his other works. And that's not counting the SRPG game he teased last year.

I'll transfer my translation as soon as the patch drops. And of course will translate new content.

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
We are so back, bros!

View attachment 3171676

1.09 patch with bugfixes really soon. And then a content patch for Kirsten which will feature more scenes with Aria among other things. He's also planning to make some smallish games with characters that appeared in his other works. And that's not counting the SRPG game he teased last year.

I'll transfer my translation as soon as the patch drops. And of course will translate new content.
oh damn my favorite is getting an update

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
We are so back, bros!

View attachment 3171676

Take your time with it, King. Your translation projects are always top notch

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
It seems 1.09 dropped. I just happened to be looking at the dlsite. It's just some bugfixes but I bought it because it's half off. I'm hopeful that content drop happens soon!

Heyyyyyyyyy. Soooooooo. I remembered that the original version of the game was uncensored. I downloaded that version a year ago. But on running it to make sure it worked, nothing seemed to be uncensored. I looked back in this thread quite a bit and I never really saw anyone say if it was possible to just move those uncensored assets into a newer version. I even saw the topless mod and I thought that was pretty neat. But, was anyone aware if this was possible? Or had that older version still on hand? Cause what I have labeled as such is acting strange and won't accept saves and I have no idea what happened.

Last edited:

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.08):

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
1.09 patch with mostly bugfixes and no additional content came out yesterday. And so I decided to transfer my translation to the new version in preparation for the content patch that Sikorsky is currently making.

Patch + Pre-Patched Game:

(haven't been properly tested)

About the content patch. At the moment we know that it will feature at least 8 new scenes: 4 in Harapania Brothel - 2 solo Aria, 2 3P scenes with Aria and Kirsten and 2 scenes for Rei and Jinyu each (these are characters you meet in the post-game).

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
1.09 patch with mostly bugfixes and no additional content came out yesterday. And so I decided to transfer my translation to the new version in preparation for the content patch that Sikorsky is currently making.

MEGA

About the content patch. At the moment we know that it will feature at least 8 new scenes: 4 in Harapania Brothel - 2 solo Aria, 2 3P scenes with Aria and Kirsten and 2 scenes for Rei and Jinyu each (these are characters you meet in the post-game).
I thought he had dissappeared! So he is still alive and working, awesome!

bang Umang

Nov 15, 2023

MEGA

Thank you brother Daedroth

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Does anyone know where I can download the 1.9 game even if it is in Japanese or can they upload a mega file with only the 1.9 game? not a page where it sends me to where everyone is

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes