Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
There is above.
....... that's the Japanese version .....

But what I wanted to ask you is also ........ of the mega download has already "saved" which is great but don't you have one more for "back"? I ask why the truth Maybe there were "scenes" with the "shota elf" that maybe we missed because of how advanced it was and the truth ..... Kirstin's scenes with the shota are my favorites, that's why I ask

and ..... do you have any idea how to turn up Kirstin's "heart skills"?

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Nah the companion you get.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He has this skill but nothing happens even if they're both horny.

And this is the homeless place I was talking about

When you go to sleep in there there's a black screen (no inn music) and then when she comes out she says this. As if something happened in there.

hey how you raise the abilities of "hearts" Kirstin?

Reactions: Nguyrr666

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
....... that's the Japanese version .....

But what I wanted to ask you is also ........ of the mega download has already "saved" which is great but don't you have one more for "back"? I ask why the truth Maybe there were "scenes" with the "shota elf" that maybe we missed because of how advanced it was and the truth ..... Kirstin's scenes with the shota are my favorites, that's why I ask

and ..... do you have any idea how to turn up Kirstin's "heart skills"?

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
What's the difference between the jp version and the en version? Other than the language ofc.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
that in one I can understand what it says and in the Japanese one I am basically guessing what I do
Well, if you use things like mtool, you have more accessories equip slots.... I haven't played the jp version for that long, but with the translator I'm using its like playing the og Japanese version with translations, so no fog 3 problem

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Well, if you use things like mtool, you have more accessories equip slots.... I haven't played the jp version for that long, but with the translator I'm using its like playing the og Japanese version with translations, so no fog 3 problem
wait ...... what do you use to translate your game into English or Japanese? Can you pass it to me?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
that mega file is corrupted whenever I download it, I can't unzip it because it always tells me it's corrupted
That happened to me the 1st time as well... just reload the page and download again... the translator is called mtool. It's a free translator on patreon with limited features unless you are a patron, but don't worry, you can still translate most game with the free version. You just need internet access to run the translation

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Is it better to use the japanese one with Mtool or the english translated one I think someone uploaded? seems like english one has some bugs and I assume both of them are the same MTL.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Is it better to use the japanese one with Mtool or the english translated one I think someone uploaded? seems like english one has some bugs and I assume both of them are the same MTL.
Jap then translate with mtool cuz for some reason it will only load the easiest difficult even if you choose normal. You would have to go to the variable tab and click on the difficulty and right arrow from 1 to 2 (sadly, everytime you load the game unless you put a check in the difficulty box after you change it to 2... you also get 3 accessory slots instead of just 1 with the mtl

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes