JollyRancher9

Jan 11, 2021
what happened to the screen moving effect during battle? it's in the demo version but seems they removed it in 1.2. i want it back

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Someone knows if in the finished game or in the next "previews" that will come out there will be more scenes of Kirstin with Zen (I think that was his name but hey was the elf "shota" Kisrtin's companion, is that the scenes of him and Kirstin are my favorites and the truth was I hoped there would be more because of them two there was very little even for it to be a demo yet)?

Reactions: Nessiah

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Hey, I raised all the skills to the maximum but the only ones that won't let me go up are the last two that have the "hearts" that are sex skills, does anyone know how?

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
2 options: Download the Japanese version and apply mtool or download mtl and Japanese versions and switch the saves between each game when you run into that bug and switch bag when you leave that location

puedes pasar el programa que usas para traducir? por favor

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
for me it says "Virus detected" and wont let me download it, but them i click for more information it says no threat detected?
Just reload the page and it should finish the download... it did something similar to me as well, but I reloaded and it seemed to have already been up to 200+ mb downloaded

Dec 17, 2021
Really liked the demo. Characters have personality and the art style is great as well. Looking forward to the full release! Anyone know when it'll get released?

Reactions: DisguisrdOof

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Hey, this is the last question I'm going to ask for a while since I realized that most of the questions I asked, no one has answers because ...... well, they can't be directly due to the game itself .... .

But the full game supposedly comes out on January 22, no, is there a new update before it comes out or now we just have to wait until the full game comes out?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
as much i want to enjoy this. its not worth going all the trouble to make this game works. anyone have a file for this game without error

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes