Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Hi, here's only a bit translated image, compatible with their demo.
How to apply the downloaded zip, extract to same location as (yourgamename) .exe
You may find the download in this thread if interested
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hey you have an image of what I would say about a baby with Zen (the elf boy) is one of the things that my translator could not turn into English so I don't know what he would say

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
hey you have an image of what I would say about a baby with Zen (the elf boy) is one of the things that my translator could not turn into English so I don't know what he would say
i rmb it, theres a elf shouta boy, is a baby birth certificate (img file) yes

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Hi, here's only a bit translated image, compatible with their demo.
How to apply the downloaded zip, extract to same location as (yourgamename) .exe
You may find the download in this thread if interested
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, unlike the previous works, the MC this time is not a horny slut? I can do a reluctant to sex playthrough then?

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
XZXZXX
Updated: I think this should be alright, paste them back to where you got them from.

this is caused by Translator, done checking

and, Merry Fappingmas

sorry bro, i still have such problem, if you don't mind can you give me your game file, i want to download it

Aver

Apr 19, 2017
sorry bro, i still have such problem, if you don't mind can you give me your game file, i want to download it
You cannot fix the Eng version, you gotta download the jpn version and translate it with mtool. Thats the only way you can pass the fog3/4 issue.

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
XZXZXX
Updated: I think this should be alright, paste them back to where you got them from.

this is caused by Translator, done checking

and, Merry Fappingmas
bro can you provide a good game file without bugs and errors, or give me a link to download this game without any problems, when I play it

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
My Video.gif
FOG FIXED for ver1.0demo ~ ver1.2demo
Attachment <fog3> only is the fog fixed for ver1.0 demo, I even made a video for you to who has fog problem

bro can you provide a good game file without bugs and errors, or give me a link to download this game without any problems, when I play it
it's over here https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/

~ver1.2 demo ENGLISH~
For those who used broken_division's mtl plus the game provided by here .
Additionally, you can get Picture-tranlsated from here

My Video12.gif
~ known fog fixer done, attachment below <data-folder> only extract and replacing existed file in www\data folder
~ fixed some similar issues.
Restart .exe to refresh the game for the fix to work.

@backtrow to report bug, tq. Will reply soon.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MarsD and Thyrox
Jun 15, 2018
theres a new error now asking for poster.png everytime i leave a building or save. location is characters, and i didnt find any poster.png there

Game is still playable when i press retry

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
theres a new error now asking for poster.png everytime i leave a building or save. location is characters, and i didnt find any poster.png there

Game is still playable when i press retry
screenshot please? also, which version was your game?

Last edited:

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
screenshot please? also, which version was your game?

bro, can you help me translate the game, it's okay if it uses machine translate, just I don't know how to translate it. Can you help me

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
bro, can you help me translate the game, it's okay if it uses machine translate, just I don't know how to translate it. Can you help me
I saw their screenshots, you probably only need to ask who can mtl them on the dialogue using Translator, or any 3rd party software. You may open threads on these over here.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
what is the tissue paper for?

EDIT: I got it. I just fixed the items.json so it shows up in the item list among other things. Also fixed quest, help, and beastiary.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes