Lazerz1928

Jun 21, 2017
Wait wtf? I thought he wasn't able to implement it yet? Why does the new recollection room have the birthing scene you can get from the heart skills? I've been living a lie? You can actually unlock it? Screenshot (3046).png

Lazerz1928

Jun 21, 2017
Oh and it seems that the new scenes should be the underground bar scene (far right in the city of harapania), the final fighter's (King's) scene when you lose to him, and the tentacle monster's battle scene on the train. Doesn't seem like the warrior party member's scenes have been implemented yet.

The following scenes have been screwed up by the mtl:
- Cunnilingus lizard at the aristocratic manor still just damages you and never uses sex skills
- The new tentacle monster just stares and does absolutely nothing even though it should cause a sex scene (Edit: Okay I take it back. This one works fine, you just have to damage the monster a little bit so it charges up and does it's sex scene attack.)

The following areas have been screwed up by the mtl:
- You still can't enter frontier village mebuki without getting the "0 fog 3.png" error
- You still can't enter the Inn at the city of harapania without getting the " fog 4.png" error
- You still can't enter the Underground Bar to the right of the Inn at the city of harapania without getting the " fog 4.png" error

Last edited:

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
i think some only do it batch translation without checking what inside of it,
and thats what others do for edited MTL, i mean they really checking them one by one.. in the translator++ at least

Reactions: Lazerz1928

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Btw the problem is that you just cant have sex kinda funny h game that cant perform sex. I would just recommend waiting for the game to just come out as ths is the last update...

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "Mankey123, publicación: 7235641, miembro: 3419107"]
Por cierto, el problema es que simplemente no puedes tener sexo, un juego divertido que no puede realizar sexo. Solo recomendaría esperar a que salga el juego ya que esta es la última actualización ...
[/CITA]

Creo que hay una actualización más antes de que salga el juego completo, pero no estoy seguro y creo que el juego completo saldrá a finales de enero. Creo que el 22 de enero.

hankwe026

Aug 8, 2017
How do you get the condom costume the game told to get more experience and it say remcommend in thief hideout ?

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Any one know how to get the character pregnant? Been having her get fucked by the orcs and spiders a bunch of time no change and nothing certainly happened with that elf kid like the screen shots showed

DanVen

Apr 28, 2017
Soooo, out of curiosity, I managed to use MTool to unlock the first impregnation skill (the one that gives 100% chance), and it seems like it actually works, even if the unlock conditions are nebulous.

If anyone wants to try it, grab MTool, and look for Kirstin in the "Actors" tab, open the "Skill" menu, and look for numbers 932 and 933, then check them. Numbers 930 and 931 look like they're the other impregnation skill (the one that should allow you to give birth on the spot), but I haven't tested it yet.

1641215815268.png

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
the games from this creator is away full of bug so...
I see... if there's a chance i take on this. I might try to put 1 stay original, another modified with probability plugin I recent came across ,with rpgmaker, I havent tried it yet but I think I get slightly of it usage.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes