Lazerz1928

Jun 21, 2017
I just saw Colonel's reply to a demo player on the Heart Skills last Dec 29. Turns out that the Childbirth Skill hasn't been properly implemented yet but he said he'll post an updated trial version at "the beginning of the year" so expect a v1.4 within the week or next week.

The exact wording of the comment:
"Player:
thank you for updating the game, colonel. i just took four hours to clear the game again and against this i have one question and how do i learn childbirth skills?

Colonel:
Thank you for playing the trial version.
Regarding your question, childbirth skills have not yet been implemented.
I'm very sorry for that section, but I hope to release an updated version including childbirth skills at the beginning of the year, so please wait."

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "DanVen, publicación: 7267016, miembro: 18144"]
Entonces, por curiosidad, logré usar MTool para desbloquear la primera habilidad de impregnación (la que da 100% de probabilidad), y parece que realmente funciona, incluso si las condiciones de desbloqueo son nebulosas.

Si alguien quiere probarlo, tome MTool y busque a Kirstin en la pestaña "Actores", abra el menú "Habilidad", busque los números 932 y 933, luego verifíquelos. Los números 930 y 931 parecen ser la otra habilidad de impregnación (la que debería permitirle dar a luz en el acto), pero aún no la he probado.

View attachment 1577624
[/CITA]

¿Y el otro que también tiene corazón Kirstin sabe cómo subirlo también o más bien cuáles van a subir?

DanVen

Apr 28, 2017
[QUOTE = "DanVen, publicación: 7267016, miembro: 18144"]
Entonces, por curiosidad, logré usar MTool para desbloquear la primera habilidad de impregnación (la que da 100% de probabilidad), y parece que realmente funciona, incluso si las condiciones de desbloqueo son nebulosas.

Si alguien quiere probarlo, tome MTool y busque a Kirstin en la pestaña "Actores", abra el menú "Habilidad", busque los números 932 y 933, luego verifíquelos. Los números 930 y 931 parecen ser la otra habilidad de impregnación (la que debería permitirle dar a luz en el acto), pero aún no la he probado.

View attachment 1577624
[/CITA]

¿Y el otro que también tiene corazón Kirstin sabe cómo subirlo también o más bien cuáles van a subir?
Like I mentioned in the comment, it looks like numbers 930 and 931 correspond to the second skill. I tested it yesterday, and just like Lazers1928 said, the skill isn't completely implemented yet, and just leaves you frozen on a black screen.

Now all that remains is to wait for Sikorsky to fix it in a possible 1.4 trial version or the full complete game.

Reactions: Lazerz1928

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Hi everyone, does anyone know any other games where during the fight the female protagonist can be fucked or something like that?
The only other game I know like this is Nymphomania Priestess. Thanks :)

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Hi everyone, does anyone know any other games where during the fight the female protagonist can be fucked or something like that?
you mean being fucked by your companion or by the enemy? By the enemy I know a lot but by the companion I dont know.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: iwf_dr and sibis

JollyRancher9

Jan 11, 2021
A nursery tale story, bewitching sword, Sana.

Reactions: iwf_dr

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Soooo, out of curiosity, I managed to use MTool to unlock the first impregnation skill (the one that gives 100% chance), and it seems like it actually works, even if the unlock conditions are nebulous.

If anyone wants to try it, grab MTool, and look for Kirstin in the "Actors" tab, open the "Skill" menu, and look for numbers 932 and 933, then check them. Numbers 930 and 931 look like they're the other impregnation skill (the one that should allow you to give birth on the spot), but I haven't tested it yet.

View attachment 1577624
Which mtool did you use?

Jan 26, 2020
God damn, I played through the demo, got to the gallery and tried to tamper with the save files to unlock the scenes I hadn't gotten. Managed to lose my three saves even with my backup. Anyone got a full save?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Housewife Riruru

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
You can search "Battlefuck" on this site and there'll be a lot of them. Memorable examples are Karryn's prison, Cursed Armor and Kurenkisho.

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
How do you increase the "rearing percentage" (I think that's it) of Kirstin's babies?

I have no idea how to do it

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes