Dec 5, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this? Playing version 1.5 eng translation, though this happens with the japanese version as well. This error shows up before battles though it also happens when I'm exiting certain menus as well, like the skills menu.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this? Playing version 1.5 eng translation, though this happens with the japanese version as well. This error shows up before battles though it also happens when I'm exiting certain menus as well, like the skills menu.
You can't transfer saves, which sucks. Delete your old save and start a new game.

ghostmw119

Feb 21, 2019
Started new game, and when you reach the forest after the cave stage (elf), it will not let you pass due to being a demo error

Lazerz1928

Jun 21, 2017
Screenshot (3153).png

Okay I admit I was skeptical at first just like you because I couldn't believe 1.5 had a smaller file size. But when I walked left from the train station end in 1.3, I could finally enter the snow town. So I guess it works and the dev might've found a way to reduce the file size while keeping the game intact.

Lazerz1928

Jun 21, 2017
No wait... This 1.5 is f-ed to hell...

Screenshot (3154).png

There's a final boss room with an unresponsive boss and 2 copies of Kirstin's Witch Friend, both of which say the same lines and act as if you have your complete party of elf boy, uncle doctor, and foreign fighter even though you're just there solo.

The final castle has no mobs in it. I'm just walking around here collecting chests and nothing's fighting me.

The ice rabbits from the fields also don't do sex attacks.

The camera bugs out from time to time and zooms in on 1/4th or 1/2 of the screen and you're just stuck there.

One of the most obvious problems is that you have Agility and Crit skills that were added in 1.3 and suddenly those are gone in this "1.5" version of the game?

Yeah no. I'm now convinced that this is a 1.2 version or something of the game with the whole map unlocked because nothing new works and some of the previous skills and characters are just straight up gone. If you take the train back to the city btw, you can never come back to the snow city. The dialogue for the train conductor doesn't even exist.

ghostmw119

Feb 21, 2019
After using image decryption, 1.5 on svs has fewer images compared to 1.3. I feels like its actually 1.1 version.
Also if you go to the Dev Ci-en (similar to patreon) there are no mention of 1.5 or 1.4.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
yeh 1.5 is fucky, cant get past the demo forest wall and files wont move over, i'll just wait for release, should be soon

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
After using image decryption, 1.5 on svs has fewer images compared to 1.3. I feels like its actually 1.1 version.
And it seems that there are some images that are unused in the game, like キルスティンケツコキ_マンコ普段着.png, for instance.

yeh 1.5 is fucky, cant get past the demo forest wall and files wont move over, i'll just wait for release, should be soon
yeah I can't wait.

hentaiguy1811

Jul 9, 2020
I don't quite understand the part how to get to the snow town very much, like how?
I used google translate (sorry for using this) and saw that I have to win the tournament but when I fought with the big guy in the third or fourth time, the story didn't progress and I was still stuck in that town. (or we can't do that in 1.2v?)
I kept repeating it for about 3 or 4 times more and still nothing.
So any help would be awesome.
And btw how to open this door 1642311971785.png

Lazerz1928

Jun 21, 2017
There's also the developer's last post on dlsite

No word of a 1.5 or anything even for patrons/supporters who are paying him money. The
I don't quite understand the part how to get to the snow town very much, like how?
I used google translate (sorry for using this) and saw that I have to win the tournament but when I fought with the big guy in the third or fourth time, the story didn't progress and I was still stuck in that town. (or we can't do that in 1.2v?)
I kept repeating it for about 3 or 4 times more and still nothing.
So any help would be awesome.
And btw how to open this door View attachment 1599278
Yeah no v1.2 doesn't allow you to fight the big guy yet. There should be a v1.3 in one of the pages here. I just don't remember which one. The v1.3 allows you to fight the big guy and board the train. The end of v1.3 is at the train's destination. It's supposed to be a snowy town but it won't be available yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hentaiguy1811

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
just get the update boy.
This is why I find Mtools suspicious. Why would it require an update to run on a platform (RPG Maker) that's been out for years? For comparison I haven't updated my Cheat Engine in 3 years and it runs without issue. Also generally had little to no issues playing video games on pirated (and rarely, if ever, updated) Windows XP and Vista copies back in the day. Not accusing the creator of anything, it just seems odd.

Reactions: deeznuts420
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes