bone34

Feb 13, 2021
The dev mentions about dungeons that are accessible after beating the game. Could it be the one that you could visit by the boat you found near the beginning of the game?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i'm not sure is a full version. but its version 1.5. but just like this game. it missing fog 3

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
This is why I find Mtools suspicious. Why would it require an update to run on a platform (RPG Maker) that's been out for years? For comparison I haven't updated my Cheat Engine in 3 years and it runs without issue. Also generally had little to no issues playing video games on pirated (and rarely, if ever, updated) Windows XP and Vista copies back in the day. Not accusing the creator of anything, it just seems odd.
is cheat engine good

Dec 5, 2018
Does anyone know if the childbirth skill was added in in 1.5? I unlocked it via mtool and it still doesn't seem to work, is there some other unlock condition or is the dev just saving that for the full release?

hentaiguy1811

Jul 9, 2020
There's also the developer's last post on dlsite

No word of a 1.5 or anything even for patrons/supporters who are paying him money. The

Yeah no v1.2 doesn't allow you to fight the big guy yet. There should be a v1.3 in one of the pages here. I just don't remember which one. The v1.3 allows you to fight the big guy and board the train. The end of v1.3 is at the train's destination. It's supposed to be a snowy town but it won't be available yet.
Thank you

Reactions: Lazerz1928

Lazerz1928

Jun 21, 2017
i'm not sure is a full version. but its version 1.5. but just like this game. it missing fog 3
I already downloaded this one and said that:

- There's a final boss room with an unresponsive boss and 2 copies of Kirstin's Witch Friend, both of which say the same lines and act as if you have your complete party of elf boy, uncle doctor, and foreign fighter even though you're just there solo.

- The final castle has no mobs in it. I'm just walking around here collecting chests and nothing's fighting me.

- The ice rabbits from the fields also don't do sex attacks.

- The camera bugs out from time to time and zooms in on 1/4th or 1/2 of the screen and you're just stuck there.

- The Agility and Crit skills that were added in 1.3 and suddenly those are gone in this "1.5" version of the game

- The dialogue for the train conductor is missing now since you can no longer ride on the train

This is not 1.5 and is most likely a map unlocked version of 1.2 because so many things added in 1.3 are missing

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I already downloaded this one and said that:

- There's a final boss room with an unresponsive boss and 2 copies of Kirstin's Witch Friend, both of which say the same lines and act as if you have your complete party of elf boy, uncle doctor, and foreign fighter even though you're just there solo.

- The final castle has no mobs in it. I'm just walking around here collecting chests and nothing's fighting me.

- The ice rabbits from the fields also don't do sex attacks.

- The camera bugs out from time to time and zooms in on 1/4th or 1/2 of the screen and you're just stuck there.

- The Agility and Crit skills that were added in 1.3 and suddenly those are gone in this "1.5" version of the game

- The dialogue for the train conductor is missing now since you can no longer ride on the train

This is not 1.5 and is most likely a map unlocked version of 1.2 because so many things added in 1.3 are missing
the creator is known to create games with a lot of bug so... Maybe indeed is 1.5 but with a lot of bug.

Reactions: Lazerz1928

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Tontos, el creador lanzará el juego completo la próxima semana, solo espera
[/CITA]

esperan la semana que viene el juego completo? Pensé que esta sería la próxima actualización antes de lanzar el juego completo, ¿cómo estás tan seguro?

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
People, at this point you might as well wait for the full game to release. There's no point in overanalyzing every demo post out there. It's going to release in late January, so be patient & hold your horses. There will be plenty of games out there, for you to try out in the meantime. Also, please actually buy & support the game. I know this is a pirate site, but i would really hope that there will be an official translation for this title, if anything. At the very least, a dedicated fan translation patch.

krocoz

Mar 15, 2020
People, at this point you might as well wait for the full game to release. There's no point in overanalyzing every demo post out there. It's going to release in late January, so be patient & hold your horses. There will be plenty of games out there, for you to try out in the meantime. Also, please actually buy & support the game. I know this is a pirate site, but i would really hope that there will be an official translation for this title, if anything. At the very least, a dedicated fan translation patch.
Yeah, based on his Ci-En answers, he has a plan to release his works on Steam, but not sure when.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes