bone34

Feb 13, 2021
ci en is the only thing i check, as soon as i saw the february delay on dlstore page i asked one of my friend from discord as he mention dev is having trouble with some bugs and slow work progress so he decided to delay it to feb, it could be first or late of february,
Looks like it's another full month of waiting if it's indeed late February. Oh well, if it means releasing the game without bugs that make it unplayable then it's fine.

Guess I have to unleash my load on another game, then.

Last edited:

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Now that the final version will be in February, do you think there will be one more update now in late January?

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
Looks like it's another full month of waiting if it's indeed late February. Oh well, if it means releasing the game without bugs that make the it unplayable then it's fine.

Guess I have to unleash my load on another game, then.
yea its for the best i think. still lil bit dissapointed i was waiting for this game for lot of months :(

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
Now that the final version will be in February, do you think there will be one more update now in late January?
i know you are eager to play (so am i ) if he released a current version there isnt much to play after you get the final version, so basically the games exp will be ruined, even i only played ver 0.5 and there is still 1.3 v out there and i havent touched it because if i do that there isnt much to play after the release of final version

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Here is the developers answer to postpone of the game

Hope he will soon finish it by the next 2 weeks
well I know how annoiyng rpg maker can be since I used too but a good news is, bug is easy to solve unless you dont fucking know what are you doing.

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
hay una actualización y cosas nuevas, pero no puedo preguntarle al creador así que está bien, solo espero que alguien suba un enlace para descargar esa actualización

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
hay una actualización y cosas nuevas, pero no puedo preguntarle al creador así que está bien, solo espero que alguien suba un enlace para descargar esa actualización
"there a new update and new things, cant ask but I hope the creator is alright, hope someone can upload the new version"
Tried to translate what he said and that the best I can do.

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Yes, I said that and I hope someone manages to upload something to mega because the link I found takes too long

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
Hopefully, the next version of RPG maker can actually be optimized, so we don't have to deal with so many of these BS bugs, that keep happening in so many games. It really sucks how so many adult game developers get screwed over, because of this archaic engine. Unfortunately, it seems to be the only one that's easy to use & can pump out games quickly. I'm just hoping somebody in the west, can create a game engine can be easy to port games, easier to make & better optimized for phones, using Joiplay on Android.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes