bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Yeah im just curious see if the developer actually fixed it
I doubt it, since the dev is only working on the Japanese language version. But there's always a possibility that whatever fixes he has included may help translators in translating the game without causing any crashes.

Just a guess

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Looks like it's another full month of waiting if it's indeed late February. Oh well, if it means releasing the game without bugs that make it unplayable then it's fine.

Guess I have to unleash my load on another game, then.
His games were never very buggy. I've played all of them since first releases and didn't encounter any gamebreaking. Patience will be rewarded with another game about thick girl.

Reactions: bone34

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
His games were never very buggy. I've played all of them since first releases and didn't encounter any gamebreaking. Patience will be rewarded with another game about thick girl.
every game I played from this dev had a bug like "cant find x model" but problably is because of the translation.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
every game I played from this dev had a bug like "cant find x model" but problably is because of the translation.
Pretty sure it can be the reason, i played lot of hgames and its not the first time a lazy translation ruined content of the game on all ways, that's why lot of ppl hate MTL (and im not only talking about translation itself, animations missed on battlefuck games, cg parts as Hunter mention that break the game, and lot of things of that kind) On one way i cant blame someone who translate a game even if they make a mess...at least they try but fuck i wish only they take more care of what they are doing, but as i say... i cant blame no one, i dont even know how to do it so to the fuck with me xDDD.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Pretty sure it can be the reason, i played lot of hgames and its not the first time a lazy translation ruined content of the game on all ways, that's why lot of ppl hate MTL (and im not only talking about translation itself, animations missed on battlefuck games, cg parts as Hunter mention that break the game, and lot of things of that kind) On one way i cant blame someone who translate a game even if they make a mess...at least they try but fuck i wish only they take more care of what they are doing, but as i say... i cant blame no one, i dont even know how to do it so to the fuck with me xDDD.
I use Mtool which translates games and I didn't encounter any bugs with it.

Dibela

Oct 15, 2021
Does anyone know where I can download the game without the errors?
to avoid having to change the name of the files one by one

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
As lot of ppl say on the post, just wait until game is released (y) its pointless to download a broken demo when u can wait for full release (next month mid or late)

Even so, if u still want to play the demo i suggest u to download it from DLsite and play it on Jap :giggle:

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
There is no point downloading them now, there is a major bug of FOG 2 and there is no fix to it yet so just wait till the release

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
No wait... This 1.5 is f-ed to hell...

View attachment 1598008

There's a final boss room with an unresponsive boss and 2 copies of Kirstin's Witch Friend, both of which say the same lines and act as if you have your complete party of elf boy, uncle doctor, and foreign fighter even though you're just there solo.

The final castle has no mobs in it. I'm just walking around here collecting chests and nothing's fighting me.

The ice rabbits from the fields also don't do sex attacks.

The camera bugs out from time to time and zooms in on 1/4th or 1/2 of the screen and you're just stuck there.

One of the most obvious problems is that you have Agility and Crit skills that were added in 1.3 and suddenly those are gone in this "1.5" version of the game?

Yeah no. I'm now convinced that this is a 1.2 version or something of the game with the whole map unlocked because nothing new works and some of the previous skills and characters are just straight up gone. If you take the train back to the city btw, you can never come back to the snow city. The dialogue for the train conductor doesn't even exist.

hi bro, i want to know what version you are using so you can get there,

can you tell me where you downloaded it
mega?

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
There is no point downloading them now, there is a major bug of FOG 2 and there is no fix to it yet so just wait till the release
yea otherwise people just gonna get dissapointed when they get on to those unfixed bugs , so its just a warning to give them about it ,

Lazerz1928

Jun 21, 2017
hi bro, i want to know what version you are using so you can get there,

can you tell me where you downloaded it
mega?
I got it from svscomics but I don’t recommend you download it. I only play tested the “v1.5” to prove it was fake and broken so I could tell people to just wait for the full release on February

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes