Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Ok guys here is the translated version 1.41 that I put on Google Drive, BUT BEFORE YOU OPEN IT, TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR PENIS AND READ.

The game is broken, got it? When passing through the fields and trying to enter the city a damn error appears about ''not being able to read a parallax called 0 fog 3'' and I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT. If any good soul who understands RPGMV and especially about MTL knows how to fix it, say it here so everyone can enjoy it.

Oh! You can still access the GALLERY through Saves 19 and 20 to see the in-game content, but it's no use trying to leave it. I also took the liberty to tinker a bit here and there with the items and added all the in-game outfits to the inventory (enjoy).

Sorry for the bad English, I did my best not to look like shit. Here's the link via Google Drive:

Google Drive

Azraelum out.
friend it is not to offend you and the translation you did for us but ...... can you pass the version 1.4.1 in Japanese? I already have a program that translates it and I only need the Japanese version if you have it to be able to pass it

Oct 26, 2017
Well, I tried both the translated version and the raw version.
And even so, none of the 2 work for me, I get this error.
what I do?
Captura.PNG

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
So, the two main problems I'm running into with this glitch is that the file name is " 0 fog 3" the space at the beginning is an issue. I don't know how to edit the game so it requests the file without the initial space. The second is that it's looking for a PNG file. They parallaxes are all rpgmvps

If someone can point me towards a tool that would allow me to edit what the file the game is looking for, I would appreciate it, because then I can test pointing it towards the correct file

EDIT: I found a way to fix it. Thankfully, my rusty brain still remembers how to use the Command Prompt.

Basically, navigate to the Parallaxes folder using the Command Prompt. Once in there, insert this command [ren 0フォグ3.rpgmvp " 0 fog 3.rpgmvp"] without the brackets of course. That's the only way I know to put a space at the beginning of a file name in Windows.

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
this is getting old. waiting for this game to be done. i wish someone can help this person to finish this game

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes