bone34

Feb 13, 2021
He posted the content is like practically fi ished and could be relased next week but if the approval of the sales applications arnt approved it could be months before release
so there is a possibility of another delay, even if the game is already finished

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
progress
illustration ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▭ 95%
text ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▭99%
map ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 100%
event ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▭ 95%
system ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▭ 95%

we've implemented most of the rest of the hentai scenes, and we've completed all the text-driven scenarios up to the main scenario & the back scenario after clearing.

all that's left is to complete the subarea where the monkey appears,
so i think we can release it by the end of this month.
please wait for a while
(depending on the approval status of the sales application, there is a possibility that it may cross the month.)
i'm sorry if that happens.)

dev

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Contain spoiler from the start of the game (is still spoiler if from start? IDK)
Before we start I just want to be sure to make one thing clear.
IM HYPED AT FUCK TOO.
Well lets start.
Im a little worried about this game because of one little detail... Most of the games from this creator is rated 3 or less (yes here one with 3,5, I know.) and is away the same problem with: sprite missing, UNBALANCED AT FUCK COMBAT (I will explain better), H sex mid bombat not happening and maybe others since I dont played all of them. But to make thing fair, 75% (I think) is translation fault wich is annoying at fuck.
Combat... Well the one I played where a little... strange? I guess? Is something like this:
Risk level: * Alright cool I cleared this level and now I kill everything with two hit in the maximum, let go to another dungeon.
Risk level: ** Ok first enemy and WTF HE HIT KILLED ME!? Alright reload and let try again *other enemy is way weaker than the first one you tried* What in god name is that?
You understand the combat problem right? In one second youre hit killing someone and the next second youre getting hit killed... IN THE SAME FUCKING DUNGEON.
Alright let go to another problem... This time in this game.
If you dont played this game demo I will explain. After you helping a elf village you gain a companion, a shota, and the two of you start the adventure right? WRONG. I only played two demo and I have memory problem so maybe this was already fixed or im just stupid (the second option is the more likely), well let me start again, you get in a florest and I started to noticed something, I was with the shota on my side but he was just a ghost talking and doing nothing during the events and that a little strange like "shota why are you just standing here doing nothing? Why you dont react?" And that a little strange you know?
Wait in the only one who care about that tinny detail? ok...
Translation breaking the game WOW WHAT A SURPRISE.
But... BUT, I have hope for this game, the creator is even putting clothes (man this must be sooooooooo munch work.) and since he been doing this game for so long time and delayed some times make me feel "MAAAAAN THIS GAME WILL COME FULL AND WITH NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM". Not a single problem is impossible because of MACHINE TRANSLATION DESTROYER-INATOR... Or a better name.
Also I loved this system of "beg for sex" and if you guys know a game with something like this (not NTR please) I will give you a... Hug? virtual hug?
I just dont want to play this game in the future and think "wow is just a rpg poorly maded" AKA: Im just worried.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: epn

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
It seems that it will come out the day after tomorrow, that is, by Saturday we already have the complete game

for us a little more to wait for someone to upload it to download in mega

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes