Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
I would like to know who is the woman that appears in that image that is the other shadow apart from that of the boy with the mask

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
atucally I checked and the game have 811 MB and mega start to get annoying when the game have more than 1GB.
Not sure if the "complete" edition will pass 1 GB

• Sad
Reactions: Aethas Sunreaver

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
It comes out on Saturday and well, as long as it's something that doesn't take 5 hours, wherever it comes from, I'm happy

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
the game is out, in the end it ended up coming out just today friday, but good for us it's going to take a little longer until someone uploads it to mega or some site to download that doesn't take 5 hours like in "svscomics"

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
It's out guys I repeat it's out! thank you for your patience Guys. now we can all enjoy it at it's finest well of course we need to wait for the translation but still it's a win win

Reactions: Pieberryy

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
we do not necessarily need it to be translated with the Japanese version and with the "MTool" program we can translate it ourselves

but the problem is waiting for someone to pass it here by mega or drive or one that doesn't take too long to download

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes