Peka289

Nov 12, 2021
Soooo help!!!!! It has a crc error its comeing from img folder pls help loyal bitches

Jojo.....goldwind....jojo...goldwind

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
lol, until full release its probably gonna be uploaded only on svs with that shitty download speed

Azraelum

Mar 31, 2019
Ok guys here is the translated version 1.41 that I put on Google Drive, BUT BEFORE YOU OPEN IT, TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR PENIS AND READ.

The game is broken, got it? When passing through the fields and trying to enter the city a damn error appears about ''not being able to read a parallax called 0 fog 3'' and I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT. If any good soul who understands RPGMV and especially about MTL knows how to fix it, say it here so everyone can enjoy it.

Oh! You can still access the GALLERY through Saves 19 and 20 to see the in-game content, but it's no use trying to leave it. I also took the liberty to tinker a bit here and there with the items and added all the in-game outfits to the inventory (enjoy).

Sorry for the bad English, I did my best not to look like shit. Here's the link via Google Drive:

Azraelum out.

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
Ok guys here is the translated version 1.41 that I put on Google Drive, BUT BEFORE YOU OPEN IT, TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR PENIS AND READ.

The game is broken, got it? When passing through the fields and trying to enter the city a damn error appears about ''not being able to read a parallax called 0 fog 3'' and I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT. If any good soul who understands RPGMV and especially about MTL knows how to fix it, say it here so everyone can enjoy it.

Oh! You can still access the GALLERY through Saves 19 and 20 to see the in-game content, but it's no use trying to leave it. I also took the liberty to tinker a bit here and there with the items and added all the in-game outfits to the inventory (enjoy).

Sorry for the bad English, I did my best not to look like shit. Here's the link via Google Drive:

Google Drive

Azraelum out.
normally when rpgm can't read an image u need to go to the folder n look if there is one with the name broken or in jp, the fog3 error it's pretty common, look the フォグ03 one n chage it

BlueDawnHope

Jun 22, 2018
normally when rpgm can't read an image u need to go to the folder n look if there is one with the name broken or in jp, the fog3 error it's pretty common, look the フォグ03 one n chage it
to be sincere i donwloaded that version off svs games and it had that problem and when i tried to change フォグ03 into fog 3 it did not work also the message is not the same from the demo version in the 1.4 version the error is 0 fog 3 and not just fog 3 id wager the developer messed around with those files and its not just fog3 anymore
ps: i did try changing it to the name to 0 fog 3 but it still did not work

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
well i try with some options but none work, more probably it's a problem with the translation, must be a typo error n that's why it cant read it
my english it's shit i know srry

Azraelum

Mar 31, 2019
Well i just downloaded the Japanese version and it's working just fine until now... In a few hours i'll have a link to it so you guys don't need to wait 8 fuckin hours just like me to download it...

Azraelum

Mar 31, 2019
Okay, again, read this before installing.

Here's the link to version 1.41 in Japanese, that is, you'll need to translate using something that depends on you to understand something that's written (and trust me, there's something fucking important to read). The game already has some Saves: Save 20 to access the Gallery and see the ''content'' without having to play and the Save 1 I made to test some things, just create a new one if you want to see everything from the beginning (or not , the choice is yours).

Again, sorry about my bad English, I tried my best. Here is the link to Google Drive:

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020

Here's the link to version 1.41 in Japanese, that is, you'll need to translate using something that depends on you to understand something that's written (and trust me, there's something fucking important to read). The game already has some Saves: Save 20 to access the Gallery and see the ''content'' without having to play and the Save 1 I made to test some things, just create a new one if you want to see everything from the beginning (or not , the choice is yours).

Again, sorry about my bad English, I tried my best. Here is the link to Google Drive:

Google Drive
dont worry some people dont actually read and just download. That normal here

Reactions: Azraelum

Desert_Wind

Jun 23, 2019

Google Drive
Im having the same problem as Arda with your version

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
it worked in 0.5 but not in v 1.4 nor 1.4 1

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
and i recommend you to not to upgrade any skills on kristin since that underground mission with shady mansion owners son. there are lizard and the goal is to get hit by them and if you have upgraded your skills kristin will counter attack and kill them one shot and the lizard come with 1 guy not with 2 or packs so its gonna be annoying ,

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes