Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
Full game yes, i dont think will be the final update but will be all the game. And hell how much im waiting for it xD
if you played his game you can easily tell that, game was completed 80% when in last dec so its the final version and after that there will be no update or anything

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
GODDAMN, Sorry boys The game got delayed to late FEB , let us all pray the developer for the strength to finish it fast.

(ive been holding my nuts for this game , seems like i have to let it go all Tonight)

• Sad
Reactions: bone34 and Jhony234

krocoz

Mar 15, 2020
GODDAMN, Sorry boys The game got delayed to late FEB , let us all pray the developer for the strength to finish it fast.

(ive been holding my nuts for this game , seems like i have to let it go all Tonight)
I feel ya, I've been holding my nuts for this game too, seems my NNN training is still insufficient, oh well, hopefully the we expect better outcome of the game later!

Desert_Wind

Jun 23, 2019

Do you have a link to where you found out to be delayed?

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
dlsite and check his social
That's weird. On his products list page on dlsite, it says that this game will be released late February 2022, but when I go to the store page of the game itself, it still says late January 2022.

About his social, could you link us to the post that mentions the delay? I checked his twitter and ci-en posts but no mentions of February 2022 on either of them.

EDIT: okay, now on the Dlsite store page, it says late February 2022.

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
That's weird. On his products list page on dlsite, it says that this game will be released late February 2022, but when I go to the store page of the game itself, it still says late January 2022.

About his social, could you link us to the post that mentions the delay? I checked his twitter and ci-en posts but no mentions of February 2022 on either of them.

EDIT: okay, now on the Dlsite store page, it says late February 2022.
ci en is the only thing i check, as soon as i saw the february delay on dlstore page i asked one of my friend from discord as he mention dev is having trouble with some bugs and slow work progress so he decided to delay it to feb, it could be first or late of february,

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes