Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
any one elts having a loding ishue with the 4th map once they get hold of the character to move around

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
I did some digging on the game files and noticed that there are some images where the female protagonist is penetrated from behind in her default suit, exactly like when she fights a kangaroo foe, but this one is done by a human foe. I noticed in the that the only time this happens is during the arena fight in the final town of the demo version, and the protagonist can only wear the arena suit during that part. Never once I encountered the same event with her in her default suit.

Is this a case of image assets being unused in the game?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Kinda wondering if there is a missing level here. Can anyone translate what the game is saying about the boat /dock?

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Kinda wondering if there is a missing level here. Can anyone translate what the game is saying about the boat /dock?
or you could just use the google translation on your phone.
If I remember is something like "I never traveled in a boat and I would love to do, but Im busy"

Reactions: xellos49698

Bubba16

Aug 9, 2020
Downloaded the 1.5 Jap version, but for some reason it's behaving like the trial version and won't let me progress past the elf village. I did apply Translator++ to it. Anyone have any idea how to fix it?

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
But isnt the 1.5 version just an updated trial for the childbirth skill and some other things?

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Downloaded the 1.5 Jap version, but for some reason it's behaving like the trial version and won't let me progress past the elf village. I did apply Translator++ to it. Anyone have any idea how to fix it?
youre talking about the brigde right? I used a tool to skip a event in there and worked

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
The part where you're about to walk into the forest. You used Mtool? How exactly did you skip that part?
to be honest I dont really know. I used Mtool and before I entered in the map of brigde I entered in the Mtool menu where Event is keep and randomly pressed and bum. sorry but that exacly what happened.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes