lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Does anyone know when the srpg is gonna release? im especially hyped for that game
I guess that would be late next year at best after the game he is currently at and the game for Iris, the failure witch- like he's about to remake it or something

its bad the he stopped like last year but i guess we can wait as we are waiting for this short rpg

• Sad
Reactions: RPG hentai lover

Regnen

Mar 22, 2023
I guess that would be late next year at best after the game he is currently at and the game for Iris, the failure witch- like he's about to remake it or something

its bad the he stopped like last year but i guess we can wait as we are waiting for this short rpg
He do said something like that. For I know, he making a spin-off game for Noel. The one similar to "Imperial Knightness Wein's Irregular Life".

The_Protagonist_Ugh

Dec 9, 2021
Does anyone have the version of the game with the insect scene? Really curious to see it, maybe include a save file with the gallery while you're at it?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone have the version of the game with the insect scene? Really curious to see it, maybe include a save file with the gallery while you're at it?

1.02 is the version you need. I don't have a save file that 100% works with it, but maybe there's one in this thread.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes