KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
1.What should I do next after fighting the Ancient Dragon?
1712788798237.png

2.What should I do next after fighting Fire Dragon, Ice Dragon, Electric Dragon, Ancient Dragon?

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
Is there a way to get a member of the team to fuck me?
Add Medicine Oji-san to the party. He now has a Support spell to make the entire party "Heat".

Go to the top right of the Memory Room. There's a monkey that won't attack and die (you can escape). Kirsten can defend while the horny party can attempt to coerce with Kirsten in the Support menu.

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
First, go to the Demi-Human Settlement. Enter the west section at the dock and you'll see her.
Second, she's at the vagrant camp. It's down at Harapania. After crossing the bridge, keep going straight right and you'll see the vagrant camp.
Third, grab a ride in the train station. Inside the train she's at the um... girl's restroom...
Fourth, it's definitely at the arena, right?... Be more open-minded! She's at the love hotel east of Harapania.

This side-quest was useless in my opinion.

Vernitore

Jul 1, 2018
I beat the main storyline as a virgin and then have a baby with insert character.
pretty satisfying, protect the girl's virginity until she meets with our insert character, make another save and then go wild with it.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
I beat the main storyline as a virgin and then have a baby with insert character.
pretty satisfying, protect the girl's virginity until she meets with our insert character, make another save and then go wild with it.
huh i should try that

Todorokiuser69

Jun 26, 2022
Can somebody help me i keep getting this failed to load audio/bgm/13 (bunch of perecentage tags and numbers i forgot) it keeps appearing and i dont know why. im using the lastest version as well

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes