GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
Very well done, though I wish that you could get impregnated by more of the enemies. Would've loved for the kangaroo or wolves to have that, specifically.

powkiwqo

Sep 23, 2022
so um how many does this game have just asking also does it have a walkthrough or guide also the hide n seek quest in the last hint i am in the arena but what should i do in there

KCRequiem

Apr 28, 2020
Anyone know where should i go after i finish the 2nd arena? the foreign fighter is stuck with me in the party, tried to talk to arena receptionist she said that our next opponent is magician, tried to sleep but nothing happened

edit: nevermind, i'm just fucking dumb, we supposed to go to the stair beside the receptionist, i never noticed that stair lol

Reactions: Apolonaris

aulin ullah

Mar 1, 2024
my game freezes when i go to olive's house to pick up clothes . can anyone tell me what to do? or provide a save file that's past that event

TotalHaydium

Feb 1, 2021
Anyone know how to get rid of the pill effects? It's just not disappearing for me ever for some reason
It seems the only way to get rid of that effect is to lose a battle with it. It won't work for the sex scenes during the turn based combat, you have to lose combat and get a scene for the pill to block impregnation and then it goes away. So for example the first bandits in the cave, when you lose to them there's some implied rape (No cg, doesn't actually effect stats and can leave you as a virgin) but you will lose the pill status.

TotalHaydium

Feb 1, 2021
Apparently using the intrauterine device while you're pregnant instantly cancels the baby as if you were never impregnated. Nifty if there aren't kangaroos around but I wonder if that's a bug?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes