serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
sup guys, is the game supposed to be very easy in the beginning? I played till the bridge encounter with the old man and found it impossible do lose a single battle if I don't do it on purpose

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
sup guys, is the game supposed to be very easy in the beginning? I played till the bridge encounter with the old man and found it impossible do lose a single battle if I don't do it on purpose
Unfortunately even on standard difficulty the game is particularly easy. If gets hard in post-game where enemies hit like trucks and take significant damage, but nothing some stat-tuning effort can't fix.

Reactions: serencyon

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
is there something special i have to do to get the drop from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to kill it either with a regular attack or with the hit type skill. Close Combat/Asteroid/Golden Straight/Flash Jab/Fiery Punch/Frost Slap/Lightning Strike Riposte/Arm Hook/Head Upper or a couple of others should do the trick.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
8 new events and marriage sounds good :love:
Do you have a link for the twitter post and future updates?
First an entire story arc around prostitution for a character the player can name themselves with an achievement title using the custom name, now the ability for Kirsten to marry someone.

Is it the same guy from the seedy hotel that you named earlier? Is this actually an RPG game where the player can roleplay having sex with the game's heroine then marry her? This might satisfy the fetishes of many people out there. It's a nice feature set to have even if it's silly.

Reactions: Jeffry7977
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes