• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
So I read somewhere in the threads and figured out that ver 1.08 removed some scenes from ver 1.02, is the version on the first page (ver 1.11.7) also removed those scenes and if yes then where can I find ver 1.02 with translation ?
Yeah, 1.11 doesn't have them. You can download translated 1.02 version in the mega folder .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Predictor
Dec 19, 2018
im just wondering about a thing here, when you remove her equipment and clothes, is she supposed to be in the nude here ? becuase for some reason she still has clothes on and acts that way ? just checking with you guys as im a bit confused!
this is the latest version btw

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
im just wondering about a thing here, when you remove her equipment and clothes, is she supposed to be in the nude here ? becuase for some reason she still has clothes on and acts that way ? just checking with you guys as im a bit confused!
this is the latest version btw
In this game, naked is an unlockable costume, the tight suit is her default costume whenever she's not wearing a special costume.

Reactions: jesusfuckinghoes

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
Man, I'm at the arena and struggling a lot against the wizard and the shield guy, does anyone know of a cheat to bypass them easily? I'm here for fapping, no for grinding

Dec 19, 2018
Edit: Nvm. Finally figured out what I was missing. Turns out it was vagrants I was missing (didn't realise that the roaming ones were actually separate). Still haven't figured out how to open the train door though. Edit 2: Nvm again, finally figured out how to get past the locked train door.
[/QUOTE]
so how did you figure out how to get past the locked train door ?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Man, I'm at the arena and struggling a lot against the wizard and the shield guy, does anyone know of a cheat to bypass them easily? I'm here for fapping, no for grinding
I'm not sure how much grind you need. I forgot about the fight myself, played on standard.

You want to equip reductions against fire and slash damage, firstly. Then, focus on the shield guy. Once he's down, it's an easy fight against the mage.

rekon2

Jul 2, 2017
Any know where is the vargant camp cuz i think blind or something i search every where
Before arriving to Harapania (the city with the coliseum, train station and brothel) you arrive to a crossroads. Up will take you to Harapaia, left to the forest of Despair/Rich Mansion, down to the bridge over the demi human camp and left to another small crossroads, if you continue forwards and take the exit on the right (there is an NPC and a sign near it) you arrive to the vagrants camp.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes