Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I forgot about this game lol but it was quite nice. Seeing all that I guess I'll wait till things are more stable. The demo didn't give me any problems that I remember :unsure:

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Looks like amazing game. But it's full of bugs and nobody wants to upload the fixes they made? Guess I'll wait this one out.
its the intrigue that needs satiation , honestly its been a while since its out (AFAIK the full version is out on dlsite) and I'd rather be done partaking in this degeneracy of mine needing to play this game and touch some grass/move on to something newer rather than cling to bugs that are preventing the progression

SPEAKING OF WHICH

I've figured out how to get past this one!

whoever gets this has his files extracted like this-
Under :Battle Demon Kirsten Ver.1.08 eng\www\img\faces

View attachment 1748605

notice how the letters are bold?
Well what i did was swap these with the same files from this version (1.6 i think):

Then either try renaming those files with non-bold counterparts or swap them with these (from the sukebei 1.6 jap version) like this:
View attachment 1748611

And voila! I was able to go past the bridge screen to this:

View attachment 1748612

Similarly , if someone encounters some similar progress hindering issues, try to debug is via this method or other mentioned ways! :) glhf
nice bait but im still not uploading, atleast cant tonight. all you have to do is copy the mentioned 1.6 over 1.8eng and not overwrite anything.

Edit: just noticed the thread has been updated. Thanks for the credits!

Last edited:
Reactions: rockon123

BlueDawnHope

Jun 22, 2018
well been waiting for it since november so i think id rather wait a little more and have a manual translation made without those bothersome bugs that keep popping up

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
lol jinxed, i just posted about fixing that right next to yours :D

Edit , also:
Try to make those three files:
傾儕傾婄僌儔.rpgmvp
僉儖僗僥傿儞婄僌儔.rpgmvp
僎僴.rpgmvp
under: Battle_Demon_Kirsten_Ver.1.08_eng japext\Battle Demon Kirsten Ver.1.08 eng\www\img\faces

as :

アリア顔グラ.rpgmvp
キルスティン顔グラ.rpgmvp
ゲハ.rpgmvp

That might save you the redownload, but can't guarantee it would work (might be the better solution after all)
This worked for me. Thanks!

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

Gravy Dog

Jul 25, 2018
Ouch, game is extra unplayable right now. You have to do so much file editing and I'm not sure where to start. I've encountered unreadable files.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Yeah, total buzz kill. Fixed the error when falling to the elves only to discover that it crashes any time she loses her virginity. Hope this gets updated/patched soon.

Reactions: rockon123

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Game looks nice, but does anyone know how much pregnancy content is there or how in-your-face it is? I'm not into that stuff, so if it's too focused on that i will pass.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Game looks nice, but does anyone know how much pregnancy content is there or how in-your-face it is? I'm not into that stuff, so if it's too focused on that i will pass.
I haven't played through the game to know if there is anything scripted, but I do know that you can purchase contraceptives which prevent it. So it should be completely avoidable in theory.

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
You can finish the game without getting the MC pregnant. Hell, you can even finish it without her losing her virginity.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes