naka1994

Nov 11, 2021
AFAIK the game has been released? 1.08 seems like a full release version
there's this weird version of f95 too lol that has a thread the world [Final] on it

you can try that

Unfortunately the svs "1.8" that I uploaded, its been mentioned to be buggy in the thread before

the following error happened to me too, I had a modified 1.02 version that got rid of many snags, gotta play around and apply those bugfixes on this one too i guess (I had a list of fixes that made it playable on a previous demo, guess i'll play around with them)
ive seen that link too but it kinda looked scuffed cause it says final version but it came out 2021 so something must be wrong on that one, what bothers me is that there has been no proper mtl around here or i must have missed it or something

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

MeiyoAru

Sep 3, 2018
Hi , so i'm not too familar with all these different versions . But would anyone happend to still have the version 1.02? Thanks

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
so here's the topless mod release for those that wanted it. make sure to backup your img folder first before anything. unzip then replace your pictures folder located in www>img with this

Mega
Sorry for bothering you, but mod didn't work on 1.02 partial eng by translator, which version of the game did you play and make this mod for ?

May 22, 2020
I took the svs 1.8 ENG version and went ahead and downloaded it painfully at 30kbps overnight kek

Yet to actually play it but i'm gonna upload it here on (yeah there's probably something faster but still beats the free adware hostingsl Lol)

View attachment 1744602
Currently having this issue after you fall from the bridge and are saved by the elves. 1649525648476.png

Reactions: Animak86 and Furnox

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Ppl are too impatient if they really want to play a fully translated bug free version then they need to put their dick away and sit tightly till the work is done otherwise start learning japanese
its the intrigue that needs satiation , honestly its been a while since its out (AFAIK the full version is out on dlsite) and I'd rather be done partaking in this degeneracy of mine needing to play this game and touch some grass/move on to something newer rather than cling to bugs that are preventing the progression

SPEAKING OF WHICH
Version 1.08 has this error after fall off the bridge lmao

View attachment 1731784
I've figured out how to get past this one!

whoever gets this has his files extracted like this-
Under :Battle Demon Kirsten Ver.1.08 eng\www\img\faces

1649525597813.png

notice how the letters are bold?
Well what i did was swap these with the same files from this version (1.6 i think):

Then either try renaming those files with non-bold counterparts or swap them with these (from the sukebei 1.6 jap version) like this:
1649525876998.png

And voila! I was able to go past the bridge screen to this:

1649525908849.png

Similarly , if someone encounters some similar progress hindering issues, try to debug is via this method or other mentioned ways! :) glhf

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Currently having this issue after you fall from the bridge and are saved by the elves. View attachment 1748608
lol jinxed, i just posted about fixing that right next to yours :D

Edit , also:
Try to make those three files:
傾儕傾婄僌儔.rpgmvp
僉儖僗僥傿儞婄僌儔.rpgmvp
僎僴.rpgmvp
under: Battle_Demon_Kirsten_Ver.1.08_eng japext\Battle Demon Kirsten Ver.1.08 eng\www\img\faces

as :

アリア顔グラ.rpgmvp
キルスティン顔グラ.rpgmvp
ゲハ.rpgmvp

That might save you the redownload, but can't guarantee it would work (might be the better solution after all)

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Similarly, these files might trouble you in some part of the game too!
1649526848826.png
1649526951394.png
1649526999572.png
1649527084374.png

fix that font/text as appropriate non-bold version

you might as well just copy over the img or www folder from the 1.6 torrent i provided above without overwriting anything into the 1.8's directory. (y) Can't gurantee it'll fix things but the problem seems to be in the encoding or some shit. Good luck!

Edit: This also allowed me to load my previous 1.2 saves! NICE

Last edited:
Reactions: Furnox

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Similarly, these files might trouble you in some part of the game too!
View attachment 1748634
View attachment 1748636
View attachment 1748639
View attachment 1748641

fix that font/text as appropriate non-bold version

you might as well just copy over the img or www folder from the 1.6 torrent i provided above without overwriting anything into the 1.8's directory. (y) Can't gurantee it'll fix things but the problem seems to be in the encoding or some shit. Good luck!

Edit: This also allowed me to load my previous 1.2 saves! NICE
Wanna just make a /rar/zip with the fixed files and upload it here to save ppl a torrent dl?

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Fair enough, just find it funny that detailing all those screenshots likely took longer.
someone else should've figured it out and uploaded it long ago! They made me work! :mad:@@ Also i was fixing it for myself at the time lol

Whoever translated this deserves to make a new thread and upload it here. I merely did a small observation and just fixed it a moment ago, can't be blamed if bugs still exist but personally it hasn't run this smooth/stable and annoyance free before, tried on different saves. plus my upload speeds suck kek (probably would have uploaded by the time I finished writing this)

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes