Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Ok I've done a quick & dirty upload of what may be fixes to issues ppl are having with the 1.08 version using the method described here - https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-v1-08-captain-sikorsky.99935/page-57#post-789581

Put the folders in their respective places but do not overwrite anything, you want the excess ones & not to replace files.

Then finally replace the files like here (I've included them in the .rar) - https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-v1-08-captain-sikorsky.99935/page-60#post-7899826

DL -

Maybe this will work in the meantime while Daedroth works on his translation.

P.S - Backup your damn game folder first & keep on hand in case something breaks.

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
que.png

Anybody know what the top 2 options are?
I think the top one is event simplification whatever the hell that is, I guess shortened scenes on repeat? Not played it yet so can't confirm while the second one is something to do with a lottery system?

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Just so you new people know I've been working on a non-MTL translation for a month now. Getting close to finishing and unless something serious happens, it will be done this month. I'm gonna post another translation patch with all of Harapania, the biggest city, translated today. Also, will post a link to my newly created discord where I'll be posting updates hourly.
I'm working on 1.02 version of the game, by the way, the one which has no cut-content. But I'll transfer my translation to 1.08 (or whatever version will be the latest at the time) as soon as I complete it.

View attachment 1749595

Anybody know what the top 2 options are?
It's 難易度 difficulty level. CV is character voice.

Oct 6, 2018
Ok I've done a quick & dirty upload of what may be fixes to issues ppl are having with the 1.08 version using the method described here - https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-v1-08-captain-sikorsky.99935/page-57#post-789581

Put the folders in their respective places but do not overwrite anything, you want the excess ones & not to replace files.

Then finally replace the files like here (I've included them in the .rar) - https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-v1-08-captain-sikorsky.99935/page-60#post-7899826

DL -

Maybe this will work in the meantime while Daedroth works on his translation.

P.S - Backup your damn game folder first & keep on hand in case something breaks.
what is that DL - link is for? sorry I just dont know what DL stands for

oh okay its DLsite nvm thank you anyway! -edit

Oct 6, 2018
Just so you new people know I've been working on a non-MTL translation for a month now. Getting close to finishing and unless something serious happens, it will be done this month. I'm gonna post another translation patch with all of Harapania, the biggest city, translated today. Also, will post a link to my newly created discord where I'll be posting updates hourly.
I'm working on 1.02 version of the game, by the way, the one which has no cut-content. But I'll transfer my translation to 1.08 (or whatever version will be the latest at the time) as soon as I complete it.

before putting translated files into game file, do we need to do patches for bugs or is it fine if we dont? cuz I didn't download the game yet this is my first time seeing this game

WeebMeDaddy

Aug 19, 2019

WHAT A GOD, thank you good sir

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

C00kie

May 3, 2018
Two fixes i found here combined in one file.
Kudos to: Pr0state and MeaningLess

fixes the 1% bug and the missing faces files

There is still a bug when the lost virginity to tag (Cannot read property 'length' of undefined) in is being applied. I found a workaround by playing the og version getting the tag and then swaping the save to 1.08 if someone finds a specific solution for that tell me.

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
View attachment 1749308
i got this error right after the fight with the 2 puppets as soon as i dropped from the bridge intp the town of elves.
This is a very roundabout way to fix it. The filename in error is in hex. You can convert it to UTF8 to get the original name. Once you get the original name, you can translate it and then find the translated name to change it back to the original name.

Note that this is not 100% reliable. The translated name you get might not be the translated name OP put in so finding it could be hard. Maybe he/she used bing translator or something else, even manual input.

Edit: Original name btw - キルスティン顔グラ.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes