Aug 14, 2021
what is reporting a "length" error, does anyone happen to know what folder this is under?
it is usually under the img file like : filename/www/img

So for the entire situation that's going on in this thread is either we wait for the translator to finish translating the game or a hero who would post 100% complete save.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

ColeStomhold

Nov 28, 2019
1649608127473.png
Trying to lose against the bandits of the first town, this happens when you lose your virginity, what am I supposed to do wrong?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Reactions: Furnox
Aug 14, 2021
What's the point of a complete save ? You not gonna play the game ?
If you're just here for the CG, someone did post a full save for final version few pages back.
Here, save you the trouble
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-v1-08-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7866069
Screenshot (81).png
>inb4 I didn't download the fix on page 60 of this thread
I did and please not all save, work in the current version that's why some of us here are asking for a 1.08 version of a 100% complete save file. So it's like downloading a 2012 Skyrim sex mod in the Skyrim anniversary edition.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
View attachment 1750114
>inb4 I didn't download the fix on page 60 of this thread
I did and please not all save, work in the current version that's why some of us here are asking for a 1.08 version of a 100% complete save file. So it's like downloading a 2012 Skyrim sex mod in the Skyrim anniversary edition.
Isn't there a transfer version button in upper left corner of the recollection room of every game's version since 1.01 ? You tried that yet ? Or you can't load the save at all ?
Beside, why bother with the number game when you're just looking at CGs, no content was added recently if I remember right. So it's the same whether 1.00 or 1.08.

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
it's an awesome game, wish they (npc) would react to her changing from powerfull general to low person like her soilders and stuff. Or she could go back to the original city and do stuff there too where people know her... but great

Aug 14, 2021
Isn't there a transfer version button in upper left corner of the recollection room of every game's version since 1.01 ? You tried that yet ? Or you can't load the save at all ?
Beside, why bother with the number game when you're just looking at CGs, no content was added recently if I remember right. So it's the same whether 1.00 or 1.08.
Tbh with you, I just noticed this game in the Latest Updates, and from what I gathered in this thread you have to finish the story and press the keybind "o" in order to access the gallery. That sounds a bit bs since I know some elements when playing an RPGM let alone a buggy MTL game.

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
Tbh with you, I just noticed this game in the Latest Updates, and from what I gathered in this thread you have to finish the story and press the keybind "o" in order to access the gallery. That sounds a bit bs since I know some elements when playing an RPGM let alone a buggy MTL game.
u must finish the game to access gallery?

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
I cant progress after the fight at the bridge. I finished the battle and watched the cutscenes but it had a image problem right after

HakenBrowning

Aug 18, 2020
Just so you new people know I've been working on a non-MTL translation for a month now. Getting close to finishing and unless something serious happens, it will be done this month. I'm gonna post another translation patch with all of Harapania, the biggest city, translated today. Also, will post a link to my newly created discord where I'll be posting updates hourly.
I'm working on 1.02 version of the game, by the way, the one which has no cut-content. But I'll transfer my translation to 1.08 (or whatever version will be the latest at the time) as soon as I complete it.

It's 難易度 difficulty level. CV is character voice.
Huge thanks for putting time to do this, I'm really waiting for it !

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes