rockon123

Jan 31, 2018
its the intrigue that needs satiation , honestly its been a while since its out (AFAIK the full version is out on dlsite) and I'd rather be done partaking in this degeneracy of mine needing to play this game and touch some grass/move on to something newer rather than cling to bugs that are preventing the progression

SPEAKING OF WHICH

I've figured out how to get past this one!

whoever gets this has his files extracted like this-
Under :Battle Demon Kirsten Ver.1.08 eng\www\img\faces

View attachment 1748605

notice how the letters are bold?
Well what i did was swap these with the same files from this version (1.6 i think):

Then either try renaming those files with non-bold counterparts or swap them with these (from the sukebei 1.6 jap version) like this:
View attachment 1748611

And voila! I was able to go past the bridge screen to this:

View attachment 1748612

Similarly , if someone encounters some similar progress hindering issues, try to debug is via this method or other mentioned ways! :) glhf
Thnx man

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer
Mar 18, 2019
Are there any other games like this one that aren't as buggy? I can't play this game at all. Error code after Error Code. I get its a demo but sheeesh.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
still bugged on some scenes, you can play those scenes on the Japanese 1.6 version or the 1.2 English version then switch back as that's been suggested. unless any java experts or someone here that figured out the "Cannot read property length of undefined" issue.

EDIT: https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-v1-08-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7903641

Are there any other games like this one that aren't as buggy? I can't play this game at all. Error code after Error Code. I get its a demo but sheeesh.
Just look up the maker シコルスキー大佐 's other games, even this has characters from it with missing back stories that you'll find.

or search up the thread(s) for suggestions made before under the same genre

Last edited:
Reactions: Rixss and Furnox

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
This is a very roundabout way to fix it. The filename in error is in hex. You can convert it to UTF8 to get the original name. Once you get the original name, you can translate it and then find the translated name to change it back to the original name.

Note that this is not 100% reliable. The translated name you get might not be the translated name OP put in so finding it could be hard. Maybe he/she used bing translator or something else, even manual input.

Edit: Original name btw - キルスティン顔グラ.png
it is usually under the img file like : filename/www/img

So for the entire situation that's going on in this thread is either we wait for the translator to finish translating the game or a hero who would post 100% complete save.
You know these two kind of solved it, The issue sort of lies in the encoding, I've noticed some files being in japanese while some in Chinese for whatever reason.

IMO Renaming those chinese files with their appropriate japanese names will fix everything in the 1.8v i provided.

Edit: the issue was a space in "commonevents.json" not in the pictures, however do not forget to rename those Chinese files to Japanese aptly!

Last edited:

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Why post a broken MTL when someone is trying to do a proper translation, with translated images? Daedroth I hope you're not bummed out lol?

Doast

Jul 17, 2017
still bugged on some scenes, you can play those scenes on the Japanese 1.6 version or the 1.2 English version then switch back as that's been suggested. unless any java experts or someone here that figured out the "Cannot read property length of undefined" issue.

Just look up the maker シコルスキー大佐 's other games, even this has characters from it with missing back stories that you'll find.

or search up the thread(s) for suggestions made before under the same genre
length error fix

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
Don't waist your times guys this game is broken asf this is just the first scene and it doesnt even work so imagine the rest of the game ishh

Reactions: Weezy12
Mar 18, 2019
So I have tried Multiple versions of this, tried fix after fix after fix. In 1.8 I can't get the virgin lose scene or go to the elf village. If I go to 1.2, I can't enter the village. If I go to 1.41 I can't even start a new game. Can someone point me to the right version or at the very least the most "stable" of the bunch. I just want to play the game, and I've worked hours on end all day today to try to fix it myself. Followed the Fog fix, didn't work. Tried doing other fixes to no success and I am just tired. I am not here to complain I just need help getting the fog glitch to work. It stays 0 fog 3 png when I try to enter the village. What do i do to fix that?

• Sad
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
length error fix
LMAO I was just gonna ask someone to identify and fix it
1649628613849.png
YOOOO
Guess that solves it, if not everything? Everything else is the chinese language error in the files, and the 1% inconvinience, all bugfixed were formely mentioned around page 60.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
So I have tried Multiple versions of this, tried fix after fix after fix. In 1.8 I can't get the virgin lose scene or go to the elf village. If I go to 1.2, I can't enter the village. If I go to 1.41 I can't even start a new game. Can someone point me to the right version or at the very least the most "stable" of the bunch. I just want to play the game, and I've worked hours on end all day today to try to fix it myself. Followed the Fog fix, didn't work. Tried doing other fixes to no success and I am just tired. I am not here to complain I just need help getting the fog glitch to work. It stays 0 fog 3 png when I try to enter the village. What do i do to fix that?
Here's an untranslated (vanilla 1.6 commonevents.json) culprit file that you can replace and will let you progress,

otherwise i haven't tried Doast 's fix yet. KUDOS IF IT WORKS DUDE!
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-v1-08-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7903641

EDIT: POG IT WORKS! 1649629040037.png

Last edited:

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Just a reminder that the bugs are caused by MTL, nothing else. The untranslated version is working just fine, bug-free. Or if you're willing to hold your cum cannons from unleashing your loads, wait for the proper, manual translation by Daedroth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes