leon04253

Aug 15, 2017
Hi guys have 2 question hope people can help answer me.
1)Does anyone know what does STD do besides visual and gaining a title?
2) there this quest to play hide and seek with this girl to find her in 4 places. I can’t seems to find her 3rd hiding place. Something about “iron box to pick flower” hint

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Hi guys have 2 question hope people can help answer me.
1)Does anyone know what does STD do besides visual and gaining a title?
2) there this quest to play hide and seek with this girl to find her in 4 places. I can’t seems to find her 3rd hiding place. Something about “iron box to pick flower” hint
If you actually did manage to get the hint right... Kiru-chan actually explained it in-game, "picking the flower" is japanese girls way of saying "going to toilet", iron box, ahem, to be more precise is a moving iron box, I hope that's enough hints.

Reactions: NOdam_3578

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Is there a fix for the part where you fall off the bridge and the elves find you ? After the dialogue with the elf boy and girl after mc falls I get a back screen with an empty text box

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
you see the:

Its my copy of the game. There are 2 new edits i made to mine, which i have included files for, first download it fresh.

1)overwrite the new "Commonevents.json" attached to the message in www/data folder
2) add that new " H_piston_guchu1.rpgmvo " in 'www/audio/se' or rename the original " "H_guchu1.rpgmvo" to fix the tent audio error.
wow thats hella slow to download

• Haha
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Don't expect it to be perfect. Just did a control C + Control V on the notepad for the past 15 mins since i don't have any automation programs that would omit it for me.
Download Notepad++. It can search and replace all occurrences.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Reactions: bone34

Takyoon

Dec 2, 2019
Okay. So. I've Downloaded the "War Demon Kirstin [v1.08]EN All fixes and latest patch by Daedroth" version of the game, and all the recent patches in the thread. Game was running perfectly until I landed in the elf village, and suddenly I was only getting Japanese text. I can work with MTL, but not that lol... Anyone else run into this? Tried running in Local Emulator but no luck

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
try mine, it works in gallery mode atleast.

Edit: huh. seems to work aboard the train too.

Make sure you dont include two of those "}" in the end, dont replace with my line and just remove the spaces yourself. heck i just gave you the file instead lol

Many thanks, it worked.

• Red Heart

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
Okay. So. I've Downloaded the "War Demon Kirstin [v1.08]EN All fixes and latest patch by Daedroth" version of the game, and all the recent patches in the thread. Game was running perfectly until I landed in the elf village, and suddenly I was only getting Japanese text. I can work with MTL, but not that lol... Anyone else run into this? Tried running in Local Emulator but no luck
From what I can tell Daedroth's version currently leaves the elf village and beyond as non-translated. I recommend applying the fixes to the MTL one given by OPs post. After applying all the fixes to mine it ran smoothly without issue.

leon04253

Aug 15, 2017
Does the story end after defeating the main story boss? I also defeated all 4 dragons not sure what to do now . How do I start a new game plus

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Refer to my explanation post here
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7907613

basically, you're playing a defect 1.02 version of the game, it's not even 1.08 anymore.
download the pre-patched 1.02 uncut version by Daedroth and download the latest patch also by him and apply it. You will have to wait for full trans if you can't read moonrunes, or you play bugged 1.08 mtl ver and squash bugs as they come, it's fun.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
That version has a mix-up where the person applied every suggested fix ever into the v1.2 Daedroth version, who's doing a manual translation. Those fixes weren't intended for the non MTL Daedroth version
I decided to be the hero and upload a version with all the fixes and latest translate patch with complete saves.
War Demon Kirstin [v1.08]EN All fixes and lastest pacth by Daedroth with complete saves
^ DO NOT USE IT AND EXPECT MY SUGGESTED FIXES TO WORK ON THIS.

THE REASON WHY AS KINDLY PROVIDED BY Yukihirou ABOVE:
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7911768

Refer to the explanation

THIS FOLLOWING VERSION (BELOW) IS THE BEST SPOON-FED FIXED MTL VERSION YOU CAN GET:

Use mine instead ---->
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7909555
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is my heavily modified MTL i'm playing rn and majorly fixes almost all bugs and is very save compatible, but I recommend playing fresh.

The link is in the striked text. because on its own it does not fix every deflowering event, you have to:
1) Download my copy:
Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 11-54-23 RPGM - Completed - War Demon Kirstin Demo Captain Sikorsky.png
2) follow my 2 edit instructions on my post to letter.

Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 11-59-03 RPGM - Completed - War Demon Kirstin Demo Captain Sikorsky.png Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 11-59-12 RPGM - Completed - War Demon Kirstin Demo Captain Sikorsky.png
^ the above images are in the link, dont start complaining that these links in the images are not clickable or some shit kek
AND You're SET!

Despite all this -> IF SOME PETTY .PNG or .ogg issues pop up THEY ARE EASILY FIXABLE BY YOURSELF BY RENAMING THE MISSPELLED FILES IN THE ERROR FOLDER THE GAME TELLS YOU AS "MISSING"

edit: gonna touch some grass,Not gonna keep repeating how to fix it everyday/ i'll leave the thread in your hands~

Last edited:

gheezy3

Sep 14, 2021
Why can't people just wait for Daedroth to release the translation without bugs, seriously, they have created too many unnecessary pages just to discuss that they have bugs and if someone can pass patches, when Daedroth releases the final version of the translation it will also come without bugs, fuck i still remember when the rhythm of messages was every 2 days, not every 20 minutes, it all started on page 58...

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Why can't people just wait for Daedroth to release the translation without bugs, seriously, they have created too many unnecessary pages just to discuss that they have bugs and if someone can pass patches, when Daedroth releases the final version of the translation it will also come without bugs, fuck i still remember when the rhythm of messages was every 2 days, not every 20 minutes, it all started on page 58...
You expect coomers like myself to have self-restraint?/s

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes