HTML Abandoned War of the Realms [v2022-04-30] [AJLee7385]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Any chance that html devs will add the names of the girls in the developer notes or somewhere ? Why is this not a thing ? Can someone tell me what their names are please ?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
This whole "colored energy" thing along with the pics chosen are very College Daze. The lore is nice though. Your "Islandic" realm with the its ICE MAGIC, should be "ICElandic" Islandic means islands not ice.
I know Where Do You Think I got The Idea Love his Game. that's Where It Stops Though. While I Did Adapt Some of His Ideas For My Game I'm hoping To Make it Completely different. I'm Hoping as I get Further along I have a unique Spell For all/College Daze Type Game.

And Thank You I honestly Didn't Notice That I Will fix In Version 0.2

Ain't Dakota dead?
Yep, She was One Of My Favorites Which is Why I Used Her Out of Respect. I hope She Finally Has Some Peace

Interesting concept, I like the idea, but really I would have likely waited just a bit before you let this loose in the wild. No content on a first release sometimes kills your project before you start.

Good luck with it, and I will be keeping an eye out.
As You can see from other comments there's A reason I started With Small Realise First Already have comments about my spelling and stuff. Second Ive already tried twice to make a game and last time there was nothing but negative comments everywhere. So I wanted To get a feel for the crowd first.

Any chance that html devs will add the names of the girls in the developer notes or somewhere ? Why is this not a thing ? Can someone tell me what their names are please ?
If You want On version 2 I can Add The Name To Relationship Screen Under There Name. However for Now

Mc - Tommy Pistol
Mom - Cory Chase
Dad - Justin Longley
Sister - Dakota Sky
Miss Master - Cherie Deville
Sarah - Sasha Grey
Professor Kade - Kaede Futuysuki
Alex - Lexi Bella
Professor Black - Jennifer Dark

Not Sure if I'm Missing Anyone

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
For Those of You Running into Image Issues, I Don't know what the problem is I run m computer in 1920x1080 res so they are fine on my end. A lot of them if I modify them any more than they already are it Really Will mess up the images.

Temparo

May 6, 2017
Definitely an interesting start, looking forward to more. Also the MC portrait just screams KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
If you're that bothered takes like 30 secs to reverse image search.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.1

When you walk with Ms. Masters:

"Miss Masters. I'm sorry to bother you it is $name your son's roommate. I saw you run off and I just wanted to make sure you were ok."

The name don`t appear on all places.

For example Dakotas answer when you want be with mom.

"Whatever your such a fucking mommas boy. Dad Since $name doesn't want to go drinking can I come."

Very short because you can`t meet all. You must decide at the moment for one girl some have content and some not. The most players like (aso me) that you as hero have a harem so you get all girls. It is your game you can aso make difference between girls with answers so you make your own content very small because you reduce all to one girl and not that you can talk to all girls.

You make bad ends this is normally only from player interest when you can unlock Achievements and this unlocks other possibilities or pics in the next play or so. When you don`t change it all players play only after walkthrough because it is more like you waste our time as players and in this time we can do other things.

I changed the text after he answered before I read the answer.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Bug 0.1

"Miss Masters. I'm sorry to bother you it is $name your son's roommate. I saw you run off and I just wanted to make sure you were ok."

The name Roy don`t appear.
It shouldn't It should say Tommy My name is Roy, not The Mc But It is a bug cause $Name shouldn't be there in first place

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Bug 0.1

The name don`t appear on all places.

For example Dakotas answer when you want be with mom.

"Whatever your such a fucking mommas boy. Dad Since $name doesn't want to go drinking can I come."

Very short because you can`t meet all. You must decide at the moment for one girl some have content and some not. The most players like (aso me) that you as hero have a harem so you get all girls. It is your game you can aso make difference between girls with answers so you make your own content very small because you reduce all to one girl and not that you can talk to all girls.

You make bad ends this is normally only from player interest when you can unlock Achievements and this unlocks other possibilities or pics in the next play or so. When you don`t change it all players play only after walkthrough because it is more like you waste our time as players and in this time we can do other things.

I changed the text after he answered before I read the answer.
I couldn't figure out how to code to allow people to chose names without creating issues for me. passages like that are copied from one of my previous attempts to make a game so. on pages, it does appear I need to know so I can fix it, Tommy, for all of them. Cause its not supposed to appear anywhere.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
This Should Have Some of the bugs and things you guys asked for fixed and small amount of new content ie as demon king head to library. I'm way to tired to do anything else tonight so ill write more tomorrow. The Reason I gave Full Folder Is that I made a second Day 1 folder for new content a few new portraits so.

good luck and good night

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think it would be respectful to replace Dakota Skye with some other model, after her passing away under tragic circumstances.

Reactions: QBaSS

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Ok, I am not interested in this type of games anymore, but I think I will check on it time to time.
I don't understand the comments is geting, it's not so bad (there are far worse games).
Kudos to the author.

Mrpanda1803

Aug 3, 2018
AJLee, please don't let the trolls and whiners get to you. I was interested and enjoying both your previous attempts. People are finicky jackasses and forget that not every game is made for them. Make the game you want to make.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I think it would be respectful to replace Dakota Skye with some other model, after her passing away under tragic circumstances.
Will you seem to think of it as disrespectful, I think other people see the use of her pictures as more of a way to keep her legacy going. I personally don't know her but I doubt the dec put her in as a way to make fun of her.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Will you seem to think of it as disrespectful, I think other people see the use of her pictures as more of a way to keep her legacy going. I personally don't know her but I doubt the dec put her in as a way to make fun of her.
That sure a way to see that. In that case i would add an 'in memory' somewhere in the credits, just to affirm the omage.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
That sure a way to see that. In that case i would add an 'in memory' somewhere in the credits, just to affirm the omage.
Maybe the dev wasn't aware of what happened to her. But with the amount of people stating it here, I'd say there's a good chance he either changes the model or adds this at a later date if he ever come through these forums.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes