Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks, Do you also have the changelog ?
The post is public on the patreon, but I will copy-paste the post here:

Version 0.330.9 with RTP 388 Mb

The old save files should work fine, but it's better to start the new game.

Big thanks to those people who helped with this update:

MaD_NeKo – russian text fixes, dialogues;

Eugene Bondarev – text fixes, help with fixing bugs, ideas for new dialogues, scenes and improvements.

Jack White – text scenes, ideas and inspiration.

Elizabeth Darkwood – soundtrack.

What’s new:

• Auto dash option in the settings menu (I don't recommend to use it)
  • Skipping dialogues by holding shift (let me know if it cause any problems)
  • Menu "Sex statistic"
  • Menu "Professions"
  • "Reading of the mind" spell won't show all the info, but while Krowly is under effect of spell he will see the level of relationship with the character he is talking with.

• UI improvement for Alchemy and info spells.

• Alchemy remade to work in a modular way . You won't see much difference, but it will be a lot easier for me to add new potions in the future. One new potion also.
  • Futa elves added in game world.
  • New location "Elven forest". It's far from being finished, but I made it accessible so you will be able to meet futa elves

• Now Lizzy will heal you only one time. You have to feed her, before she will heal you again. (In the future you will be able to give her more loads)
  • Possibility to leave Lizzy at home
  • Awesome soundtrack by Elizabeth Darkwood. 8 great tracks *_*
Fixes:

• In the beginning if we lose to the bandit we will not get his gold anymore. Also, Juliette will make some coments about it :)
  • Huge amount of text and gameplay fixes with help of Eugene Bondarev, MaD_NeKo and many others
  • The scene with Jill seeing Krowly's boobs for the first time now has russian translation.
New pictures:

• Krowly suck futa elf's dick (with facial variant)
  • Lizzy titfuck cum variant (other frames were reworked too)
  • Anal fairy cum variant
Updated pictures:

• Melissa (with futa variant)
  • Carla's sex scene (finished) (with cum and spanking variants)
  • Alice's sex scene (finished)

New scenes:

• Jill asking Krowly about threesome with Jaina and Eric (Author of text Jack White)
  • When at night Jill asking Krowly to cum for her again, now it's possible to do it. (Author of text Jack White)
  • Eric hunting goblins at thursday (two possible results)
  • Jenna bathing
Small things:

• Some characters are now making comments if Krowly is naked or has a hardon
  • Carla will notice if Alice's cleavage is full of cum
  • Elf in the camp now knows how to count, so we are able to sell all the fairy dust at once.
  • New pixelart animations
  • Girls in the tavern got topless sprites for the topless friday

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
really appreciate the work of the guy behind warlock and boobs as far as i know he does this alone ? so will there be more animated scenes in the future is it planned ? does anbody know that

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
I've seen pictures of futa crowley but I've never seen that option appear. Is it in the game yet or is it just a concept deal right now?

Klimon

Feb 22, 2018
Is any1 planning on updating the complete walkthrough from 4 patches ago? Too lazy to figure it out myself

wugifej

Mar 28, 2019
Anyone figured out how to get the scene with Jill asking Krowly about threesome with Jaina and Eric?

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Do you guys know if it is a good thing to start the game again, or it is worth to continue? He made a lot of changes. I'm afraid if we will get bugs.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Jenna bathing anyone?
Tuesday evening. No CG just text and sprite for now. she bathes in the waterfall right Behind her house so don't go to the top one... Also you can only interact with her from the right side... left side is blocked. Go to the area where you can babysit for Astra to raise her affection and then move towards Jenna to trigger a conversation.

Anyone figured out how to get the scene with Jill asking Krowly about threesome with Jaina and Eric?
Get the Glade event during hunt with Eric... LOSE to the big busty slime monsters to get the threesome then just go to the tavern and chat with Jill it will automatically trigger the "hey sailor" conversation...
Also It is Just a detailed conversation no CG/scene. Just a really fun ultra detailed pervy conversation between a pervy big sister and her pervy little brother.

Do you guys know if it is a good thing to start the game again, or it is worth to continue? He made a lot of changes. I'm afraid if we will get bugs.
Played my old save ... didn't notice any bugs or missing content so far, but I can't be sure, though I have checked almost everywhere.

Reactions: xfirstninx

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I've seen pictures of futa crowley but I've never seen that option appear. Is it in the game yet or is it just a concept deal right now?
Tits for Crowley is only accesible through the cheat room right now... if they are otherwise attainable in-game then I haven't seen anyone posting about them at all. So best bet is to just go to Krowley's basement and interact with the bottom right corner of the wall to enter cheat room.

really appreciate the work of the guy behind warlock and boobs as far as i know he does this alone ? so will there be more animated scenes in the future is it planned ? does anbody know that
There's a guy who has the Hooded Krowley pic as his avatar, he posts in this thread and seems to be in contact with the developer... best bet is to ask that dude. maybe even in a PM... though I think they will probably be adding more animations. I think I saw an Animated BJ in this version that wasn't there in the previous ones. Not 100% sure though.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Going to start this one again. It is been quite some time since i played and i barely remember anything. :unsure:

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Tits for Crowley is only accesible through the cheat room right now... if they are otherwise attainable in-game then I haven't seen anyone posting about them at all. So best bet is to just go to Krowley's basement and interact with the bottom right corner of the wall to enter cheat room.
Boom. That works for me. Thanks g (y)
Hopefully it morphs into more than just a cheat code by the end.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
This game looks great, but im having an issue where theres a 1-2 second delay just moving in a direction, or doing anything else in the game actually. Is anyone else having this issue? I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I like this game. Actually I was a little surprised when I give it a try.
I'm trying to avoid RPGM games for quite some time, but this game I found quite nice to play.
Let's hope it continues this way.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
There's a guy who has the Hooded Krowley pic as his avatar, he posts in this thread and seems to be in contact with the developer... best bet is to ask that dude. maybe even in a PM... though I think they will probably be adding more animations. I think I saw an Animated BJ in this version that wasn't there in the previous ones. Not 100% sure though.
@rebelphoenix :^)

Zedd556

Sep 28, 2017
does anyone know hot to get this new scene?

When at night Jill asking Krowly to cum for her again, now it's possible to do it. (Author of text Jack White

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
can the futa/trans be turned off??
Yep. But, if I'm not wrong, even if you turn it off you still have a choice to face fuck the futa elves. The art only shows the act, so you don't see the elf's dick, but is implicit because you know they are futanari. So depends on you if you want to see the scene or not.

Reactions: AclGrafix
3.60 star(s) 177 Votes