grobok

Mar 27, 2019
Kind of. There is a room built in to the game that allows you to increase/decrease affections of characters, change time of day and the day, grow boobs, decrease hunger, and increase lust.

Edit: It's in the basement of the MC's house bottom right corner.

Theres also a room with all the scenes and a character that gives you gold...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Danlorn
Apr 10, 2020
So, I'd really like to try this game but I can't shake the feeling there's something wrong with the download.
In the installation tab it says to extract the files and use the "game.exe" but the only thing I can download is the hotfix file which is an exe and gets blocked by windows defender? Can anyone explain what I need to do?

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
So, I'd really like to try this game but I can't shake the feeling there's something wrong with the download.
In the installation tab it says to extract the files and use the "game.exe" but the only thing I can download is the hotfix file which is an exe and gets blocked by windows defender? Can anyone explain what I need to do?
thats how it normally is
but i unpacked and ziped it for u

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Hi, I am new in this game.

I didn't defeated the rapest guy and now, when I return to his tentit is not possible to enter. How do I get the Return spell?

And Howdo I get the Summon Succubus spell to?

Also, How can I get the titjob from Jenna?

Sorry if this was mentioned before.

Thx!

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Hi, I am new in this game.

I didn't defeated the rapest guy and now, when I return to his tentit is not possible to enter. How do I get the Return spell?

And Howdo I get the Summon Succubus spell to?

Also, How can I get the titjob from Jenna?

Sorry if this was mentioned before.

Thx!
pretty sure that was changed, the return and status spell can be learned from the bookcase in your room

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
pretty sure that was changed, the return and status spell can be learned from the bookcase in your room
I got "Clear feelings" and "reading of the mind", but ot the others. It changed too?

Also, How to fuck grandma and defeat the succuubus. I am traying everything a several times here and nothing...

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I got "Clear feelings" and "reading of the mind", but ot the others. It changed too?

Also, How to fuck grandma and defeat the succuubus. I am traying everything a several times here and nothing...
to fuck granny you need a lot of relationship points which is gained through finding her sheep in set locations, and succubus is try try try again until you win, there's ways to get slight advantages like being the highest lvl possible at the time I forget all the events to get to that sorry, and buy some minotaurs milk and drink it before the fight as it will let you move first every round

blackprisma

Jan 11, 2018
any one else have a bug where your character is constantly walking in a direction with out any inputs? if so how to fix please

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
to fuck granny you need a lot of relationship points which is gained through finding her sheep in set locations, and succubus is try try try again until you win, there's ways to get slight advantages like being the highest lvl possible at the time I forget all the events to get to that sorry, and buy some minotaurs milk and drink it before the fight as it will let you move first every round
Thx for the answer, I made it with the succubus, things get a little bit easier when you got higher lvls.

About the grandma, do you know the spots where to find the sheep?

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes