PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Small question: there's a Fina on Krowly scene in the church but I can't find any other ones, the other ones are just Krowly on Fina. Are there any plans to be able to tell her you prefer it the other way around in the future?
On Sunday morning is mess in church, after someone si here this scene, but withouth pics, only rpgm animation. I mean you must finish quest for nun first.
There is more different messes, but only one about that.

How to get wine?
From merchant, he is sometime on elf's camp next to spa. Some morning is next city gate.

Last edited:

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Are there head gear (equipment) for the characters? and there is a trick for the scene with Diana (gate guard) or is just random?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Are there a tip for getting plants? or is just the mandragora that we need to get at night?
And I think that there is a bug with elizabeth darkwood, when I try to order a music her sprite appear and nothing happen, I have await for some time, but she stays freezed

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
question where do you find new gear for everyone.
Hunting with eric is the best way, I prefer the "search for a dungeon", depending of your luck there is places you can get 2 chests. And a tip, save before opening the chest, if you dont like the item you can load and open again, and for me the most valuable item I see is the "Blue Fire Cristal" worth of 45 gold, if you are wanting some gold too

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
What's the name of your file ? Is it called "Save01.rvdata2" (or eventually "Savexx.rvdata2" with xx>=02 and x<=16) ? Is the "Continue" option available in the main menu of the game ?

Are you sure it's a valid saved file for this game ?
1st the file is now Save02.rvdata2 formerly Save01.rvdata2

2nd. yes, I still had the option to continue due to the fact that I kept a file solely for the purpose of skipping the needlessly long intro as well as the basic as hell character intros just in case I really hated myself that much and wanted to play this game from the beginning but had enough self-respect to skip the exposition and credits at the beginning of the game.

3rd. It is a valid save file, and you know why? It is because I downloaded the game and played it within the same week without downloading any updates or downloading anything else related to the game that wasn't the guide

to prove that I am not full of shit which is the vibes I am kind of getting (I apologize beforehand if that isn't the vibes you were trying to give off) but here is the picture of the game on the load option next to my warlock and boobs folder that I was using (Save04.rvdata2 is the copy of Save01.rvdata2 that is now named Save02.rvdata2)

Screenshot (95).png

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Are there head gear (equipment) for the characters? and there is a trick for the scene with Diana (gate guard) or is just random?
Scene with Diana is on Saturday night (I mean) Only one night at weak in her tent. Don't know about headgear.

Are there a tip for getting plants? or is just the mandragora that we need to get at night?
And I think that there is a bug with elizabeth darkwood, when I try to order a music her sprite appear and nothing happen, I have await for some time, but she stays freezed
Mandragora you can get only in night and sucess is random.
Its not bug, its "music time"

Reactions: Movikx

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

2nd. yes, I still had the option to continue due to the fact that I kept a file solely for the purpose of skipping the needlessly long intro as well as the basic as hell character intros just in case I really hated myself that much and wanted to play this game from the beginning but had enough self-respect to skip the exposition and credits at the beginning of the game.

3rd. It is a valid save file, and you know why? It is because I downloaded the game and played it within the same week without downloading any updates or downloading anything else related to the game that wasn't the guide

to prove that I am not full of shit which is the vibes I am kind of getting (I apologize beforehand if that isn't the vibes you were trying to give off) but here is the picture of the game on the load option next to my warlock and boobs folder that I was using (Save04.rvdata2 is the copy of Save01.rvdata2 that is now named Save02.rvdata2)
Oh, I was just trying to understand your problem...

Apparently, your game saved files are not OK: at least, they are not recognized correctly by the game. Because, if it was the case, you should see the icon(s) of the character(s) and the time played for each saved file entry (see capture hereafter).

mainmenu.png

And it's missing in your capture for your 02 and 04 file entries (don't know for the 16 one).

Have you edited them with a saved file editor, may be ? Any other manipulation you remember of ?

Sorry, I don't see any particular reason; except that your files are probably "altered" in a certain way.

Apparently, you are not playing the last version of the game, but the former one. Just in case, have you installed the last one (i.e. v0.335.6), play with it, and then reinstalled this former one (i.e. v0.335.5) ? I don't know if it could be an explanation...

Eventually, could you post one of your saved game files ? I'll have a look at it (though I don't promise anything about the fact I may be able to understand the problem and eventually fix it).

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

View attachment 734643
Try starting a new game, skip the intro and make a save.

Then copy your saves over (overwrite if necessary) and see if that works.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Oh, I was just trying to understand your problem...

Apparently, your game saved files are not OK: at least, they are not recognized correctly by the game. Because, if it was the case, you should see the icon(s) of the character(s) and the time played for each saved file entry (see capture hereafter).

View attachment 734850

And it's missing in your capture for your 02 and 04 file entries (don't know for the 16 one).

Have you edited them with a saved file editor, may be ? Any other manipulation you remember of ?

Sorry, I don't see any particular reason; except that your files are probably "altered" in a certain way.

Apparently, you are not playing the last version of the game, but the former one. Just in case, have you installed the last one (i.e. v0.335.6), play with it, and then reinstalled this former one (i.e. v0.335.5) ? I don't know if it could be an explanation...

Eventually, could you post one of your saved game files ? I'll have a look at it (though I don't promise anything about the fact I may be able to understand the problem and eventually fix it).
I do apologize for the outburst again I was already getting sick of the game but it was wrong to take out those frustrations on someone trying to help. From here on out, I am just going to direct my grievances toward the thing that is pissing me off which is Warlock and Boobs.

However the 16th save in a perverted twist of fate is the only one that the game registers which is why I am confused and frustrated, to begin with. In all my time playing RPG maker games (all of them from this site no less) this is a unique occurrence where I do not know if this is an RPG maker thing or a dev thing (Can't tell either way since I never dabbled in the nitty-gritty of making an RPG maker game to tell you) I'm no expert and I'm not going to pretend I am.

outside of Monster Girl Quest Paradox (a game I see the fun in breaking through either using a cheat editor or using the game's mechanics against it), I have honest to goodness never used any type of save editing software. the only thing that comes close to that is the RPG maker decrypted which at least from what I can tell is only used to see the graphics folder of an RPG maker game that has it hidden. When I play a game I want to get the full experience of what the game has to offer before I even consider using exploits or a cheating device plus I was planning to give my thoughts on the game eventually and I rather not use a save editor for the sole purpose of authenticity and credibility.

no, I have downloaded the game thrice. The first time was from around 2018 if not 2019 I did not like the game so I deleted it and a few months later wiped my recycling bin due to some laptop issues that while not directly caused by an unemptied recycling bin the fact that the recycling bin had so much shit wasn't helping. The second time was around the 12th/13th of July just to see if any of my issues were fixed but instead of deleting it again I tried to persevere to see if anything shook loose as many games (both professional and indie) have had their problems with shit pacing at the beginning of the game but picked up steam after awhile hell my favorite games of all time have issues with a slow beginning. I rather find silver linings rather than every little minute detail and nitpicking the shit out of it. The third time was to see if it was just an issue with my current folder so I could transfer it to the latest version and see if that would fix the problem

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might as well attach my saves to see where this goes

View attachment Saves.zip View attachment Saves.zip

Once again I apologize for the outburst and thank you for putting up with my shit.

Try starting a new game, skip the intro and make a save.

Then copy your saves over (overwrite if necessary) and see if that works.

I already did that as I have already explained which is why Save 16 is around (that and if I felt like I fucked up my ideal playthrough for myself I at least have a failsafe). I have done everything I could (or at least I could think of) which is why I am here in the first place. I even downloaded the latest version of the game and transferred the saves over with no avail.

I would be somewhat ok with starting a new game if the game was anything but Warlock and Boobs. If any other game did the same thing I would be pissed and go to see what the fuck happened and probably try to find an answer or at the very least a solution like I am now. However, if there is no real way to solve my problem I would still be ok from starting back to square one because I enjoyed the game the first time so what is going to stop me from enjoying it again outside my initial feelings of "I am pissed that I lost assloads of progression due to something that may not even be my fault" However, this game has given me nothing besides the damn good art but at that point, I might as well look at the game's E-Hentai page (if it has one) to see the art instead of going through this game again.

Just in case my problem can't be fixed (a possibility I am willing to accept). Can someone at least tell me if this tedium gets any better? If not, then I am just not going to continue torturing myself with this game. I mean why continue if I hate it so fucking much.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
[...]

Once again I apologize for the outburst and thank you for putting up with my shit.

[...]

It's OK.

Anyway, I'm afraid there are only bad news for you. Your save game files (i.e. Save02.rvdata2 and Save04.rvdata2; the second being only a copy of the first one, apparently) are completely empty; I mean, filled with binary null data only (i.e. 0x00 bytes).

So, there is nothing that can be done in your case; but at least it explains why you can't load them in the game.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
It's OK.

Anyway, I'm afraid there are only bad news for you. Your save game files (i.e. Save02.rvdata2 and Save04.rvdata2; the second being only a copy of the first one, apparently) are completely empty; I mean, filled with binary null data only (i.e. 0x00 bytes).

So, there is nothing that can be done in your case; but at least it explains why you can't load them in the game.
Fuck that shit there is no way I am dealing with that game anytime soon some say 3rd time's the charm but when your 2nd time blows up in your face that spectacularly why believe the 3rd time anything will shake loose. Other than that, thanks again.

Last edited:

sei777

Dec 1, 2017
The gallery room is really buggy and half the text options when on a character are not in English.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i still use the one in his house. it still works for me just head to the bottom of the desk if that does not work then i don't know.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Don't know, whole time I mean its her song, but without sound yet. Game developing is in early stage.
Maybe I'm wrong

Yes, in Krowly basement on down right corner is door to cheat room
Strange, in the game files there is some music file with "Elizabeth Darkwood" in its name, anyway...

And for the cheat room if I not mistaken you need to press the interact button to enter

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes