Timiase

Feb 20, 2018
welp didnt get experience when i was supposed too so yet again completely fucked. This dev sucks but has great arti suggest to everyone dont play until he actually learns how to build a game.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
welp didnt get experience when i was supposed too so yet again completely fucked. This dev sucks but has great arti suggest to everyone dont play until he actually learns how to build a game.
You won't get experience from fights only from completing quests, spending time on learning from books and hunting with eric. This isn't the kind of RPG where you farm for levels unfortunately.

kotonomi

May 14, 2018
huh, rare in the description didnt mention the cheat room that the game has but the MC says not to use it, my game hasnt had any errors or miss content, sooo, that means it works fine i guess

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
huh, rare in the description didnt mention the cheat room that the game has but the MC says not to use it, my game hasnt had any errors or miss content, sooo, that means it works fine i guess
It works fine, the don't use it is just the Dev kinda telling you to play the game as intended and not take short cuts I guess it is meant as a joke ? the Developer is russian I think so his humor probably didn't translate well there and it came off as a serious warning instead of how it was intended.
even the Auto-dash feature was advised against but it works fine so far.

Reactions: kotonomi

kotonomi

May 14, 2018
It works fine, the don't use it is just the Dev kinda telling you to play the game as intended and not take short cuts I guess it is meant as a joke ? the Developer is russian I think so his humor probably didn't translate well there and it came off as a serious warning instead of how it was intended.
even the Auto-dash feature was advised against but it works fine so far.
huh good to know, thanks

Reactions: Zeca Suez

kotonomi

May 14, 2018
You won't get experience from fights only from completing quests, spending time on learning from books and hunting with eric. This isn't the kind of RPG where you farm for levels unfortunately.
huh, it makes the process slower but fortunally there is a quest in training that the more affectiveness you have with jaina and the other one gives you 20 exp every time + 4 quarts that sold them gives you 10 coins for each one (sorry for bad english)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
huh, it makes the process slower but fortunally there is a quest in training that the more affectiveness you have with jaina and the other one gives you 20 exp every time + 4 quarts that sold them gives you 10 coins for each one (sorry for bad english)
Yeah it makes things slower and difficult that's why I always suggest save editing to raise stats to make the game a little less frustrating. There are definitely some issues in the game but I am sure the developer is slowly and steadily working on them. The game is already far better in playability than it was when it first came out. A lot Of Quality of life improvements have been made and I am sure more will be made aswell.

Reactions: kotonomi

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
all available quest done so far,i still can't find that trio XD
Which Trio ? the scene with Jaina, Eric and Krowley ? check this post and the one below it has a save file right before the fight might need to edit that save and decrease Krowley's stats to make him lose though, or just make his lust Full so he passes out in combat.

kotonomi

May 14, 2018
Which Trio ? the scene with Jaina, Eric and Krowley ? check this post and the one below it has a save file right before the fight might need to edit that save and decrease Krowley's stats to make him lose though, or just make his lust Full so he passes out in combat.
no no, that one scene with fina and astra or whatever happened there

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
no no, that one scene with fina and astra or whatever happened there
That's not a scene that is actually in the game yet. @rebelphoenix confirmed it Infact he said he is not even sure how people got that pic of Astra and Finna naked together... I bet someone just put together different pics to make it look like they were both naked in the same room :unsure:

kotonomi

May 14, 2018
That's not a scene that is actually in the game yet. @rebelphoenix confirmed it Infact he said he is not even sure how people got that pic of Astra and Finna naked together... I bet someone just put together different pics to make it look like they were both naked in the same room :unsure:
ahhhhh, thanks, i passed like an hour trying to find that XD

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
ahhhhh, thanks, i passed like an hour trying to find that XD
Yeah you are not the only one XD many people have tried to get that scene :LOL:
I think it's fan art.
What I noticed was both Finna and Astra already have those nude poses in the game, Finna'S just seems reversed and their sizes adjusted to make it look like they are having a discussion amongst themselves or something. It didn't have anything new so most likely someone just grabbed those images from the game's graphics and put them together.

rocketboyo

May 6, 2018
Does anybody have a full save? Or at least close to it? Had to delete my original files of the game and I spent so fucking long and really can't be assed doing it all over again. Cheers

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Does anybody have a full save? Or at least close to it? Had to delete my original files of the game and I spent so fucking long and really can't be assed doing it all over again. Cheers
Check this post :-
Guys you don't need a save since there is no gallery, just start a game go to the cheat room and raise affection like a madman If you are not interested in playing through the game but if you wanna see the scenes you will still have to interact with the characters but if you still want a save then the post below this one has a savegame with some of the last updates content completed and edited to add +30 to all stats so MC is nearly invincible. Oh cheat room is accessed by interacting with the right hand side wall in the bottom right corner of Krowley's basement.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes