Oct 19, 2018
anyone got any early lvling tips, tryna do the first story quest but everything nearly one shots me at lvl 2
Unfortunately the only way to gain exp is by completing quests, going hunting/dungeons with Eric, and reading your books in the evening (not the slime one). You will need to either save-scum (saving before the fight and restarting the game until you get perfect RNG) or grind before continuing with the story quest. Some story quests will be much more manageable once you've gained a certain skill, so I advice you grind. Alternatively, I think it might be possible to cheat but I'm not very familiar with how that works. Someone here should have posted something about how to cheat before so you can search for that.

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
I saved Elizabeth Darkwood from the bandits but it doesnt give me the anal option at the spa. What am i supposed to do?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
My dungeon list with Eric is empty.How ı am gonna explore dungeon in this uptade ?
You must visit first the concerned dungeons during a hunt (at least once for each dungeon): i.e. using the 'Go in a dungeon' sub-menu of the hunt with Eric. Of course, it's completely random, and it may take a long time before you've got the full list (there are currently 8 possible dungeons, plus a few other hunt scenes with some of them that looks like a dungeon).

The dungeons list is "reset to empty" in this new version (v0.338); i.e. the dungeons you've already visited before this version are not taken into account.

Reactions: jems242

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do I get saves to work with this game?
Put the concerned save file (i.e. 'Savexx.rvdata2' file with xx=01, 02 or 03 and so on ...) into the main folder of the game (i.e. the folder with the main 'Game.exe' file).

Then, if your save file is correct and in the right place, you should have the 'Continue' option in the main game menu when you start it, from which you can choose your save file.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Unless you get to ntr Eric at some point i'll avoid this game as a waste of time.
:FacePalm:
Since you clearly haven't played it, Krowly has been able to fuck Eric's mother and Astra in the tits, mouths and asses for quite some time now.

Also, there's no NTR in this game.
Practically everyone in the village has, or is more than willing to have, sex with everyone else in the village. Even Eric and Krowly...

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Can we get a zip file in MEGA ? Clicking on the exe is not working, it opens a window for a sec and closes instantly and nothing happens ...

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
This update finally triggered the Glade event... Phew... I had tried save scumming for it before and it never triggered it. Thank you for making 3 hunts a day =D

Is Battle nun supposed to respawn near the tower? Did I miss something when I defeated her? (Is there a hidden scene with sleeping Astra or something?)

Last edited:

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
where bro can u send a screen shot
Walk up to the house, turn left, go up to the mountain wall (like when you go to watch shower scene) and, while standing on the small patch of grass above the tree, face the house wall and press action.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
hy guys how to do the show must go on quest like i cant find elizabeth darkwood
She's playing for a bandit leader (go up from the small camp where Eric usually hangs out during the day and then turn left in the badlands)

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
hy brother one more help i solved a mini puzzle game in gallary room it sparks some green fire, i mean is it suppose to open something cuz i dont find any changes

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes