ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
For anyone interested, here's my gallery mod for the current v0.339.1.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your home.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
Any chance this will get an update?

buttman1945

Feb 6, 2018
The special room aka dev room/debug room or whatever other usually calls is in MC's house in the basement > bottom right corner > facing both right or bottom wall can enter.
thats the cheat room im talking about the dev room that allowed you to farm infinite dungeon/hunt drops and view every scene in the game

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Could anyone please upload a new link for the walkthrough? it gives you an error when you click it.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
someone re upload walkthrough plz???
When i click on the Walkthrough using google link, it opens up a white page with this..
Guide is down
Is there a new walkthrough? The google drive link doesn't work anymore.
Could anyone please upload a new link for the walkthrough? it gives you an error when you click it.
Walkthrough link
Go to the Changelog on this link
Warlock and Boobs v0.340.1

There is a link there to "WaB Guide 0.339.1 by Harmless Arachnid"
For more recent info use the ChangeLog on the OP

Reactions: id666999

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Hello nice game i realy like it but sometimes it freezes and i can't do anything, the only option is to close it ;(
Guys do you have the same problem?
I've many days of play and never seen a freeze up of any sort
I play on a Windows 10 PC
Only thing I can think of that I do which others might not - I always disconnect from the internet while playing

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Sad. I thought there is more gay content. But this game s 90% straight, 9 % futa and 1% gay.
I would agree it is primarily straight sex and secondarily futa (particularly if you include females with magically created penises).
However provided you have not turned the GAY filter on there are a number of gay encounters
Some gay content is:
Losing fights with the bandits (referred to in game as Butt Bandits for a reason)
Male orcs, these can be as a result of losing encounters or via dialog options
Sex with Derek, both before and after he is married
Sex with Eric, as Krowly's relationship with Eric increases there are more options
So I'm quite sure it is a lot more than 1%

Last edited:
Reactions: Adamex

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
How do we complete "Amazing wonders nipplefucking" quest ??
The "Amazing wonders of nipplefucking" quest is not completed in the most recent release
For future info on this it's best to check the ChangeLogs on the OP - they are reasonably thorough

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
what incest in this game?

is it mom son?
For Krowly it depends how you choose rename relationships
Krowly's mother figure and/or father figure do not feature in the game at this point except through background information type chats

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes