leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Continuous world Mod

(Mod for the current v0.340)

I have made a mod that simulates a continuous world (it disguises the transitions between the different maps), it also adds small extra sections (very small) and some secrets. :cool:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To apply the mod you must decrypt the game, the following link tells you how to do it:

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/

Unzip the mod files and place them in the corresponding game folders (some files must be overwritten).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To activate the mod, talk to the sign with an admiration symbol on it.

To deactivate it talk to the sign again.

If you load a save in "Mountain Village", leave first or it won't work!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT!

I have upgraded to mod version "v0.02" to fix a bug.

Replaying from the beginning, I remembered how difficult it is to escape from the slime cave after defeating the zone boss, so I took the opportunity to add an extra one-way exit.

I add screenshot:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT 2!

I have upgraded to mod version "v0.03" to fix a bug. :oops:

EDIT 3!

I have upgraded to mod version "v0.04" more fixes

EDIT 4!

I have upgraded to mod version "v0.05"

This is the latest update of this mod (for the current version of the game)

I made this update just to add a little animated pixelart.

Saludos! :)

An apology for my poor English :oops:
Is it possible to combine this mod with the gallery mod?

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
hey guys I need a little help, I seems that Im permanently silenced I cant use my spells in an out of combat, is this a bug or am I in some sort of penalty?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Did you resolve this ?
I have just played past "Tea with milk" in version v0.340
So still works the same as previous version as far as I can tell
No, I'm not sure what I'm missing. Maybe I didn't have the reduction potion with me when I visited Melissa with the elven milk.

However I would think she would have said something about making it then returning.

Prior to that quest I did go thru the sequence in order to access the Spa and Krowly said about making a reduction potion (which I did) before I got the Milk with Tea quest.

I did search while I was in the Warlock & Boobs pages (the F95 search engine) but I still haven't figured it out. I did'nt say anything about the game being bugged or at least this quest, I'm just missing something and it looks like I may have to start all over again. I will read the spoiler you supplied and see where I messed up.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
For anyone interested, here's my gallery mod for the current v0.339.1.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your home.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
so, I extracted the three files from your data folder into the game folder, but I cannot access the scrolls.
Your installation guide says something about the Game.rgss3a file, but the mod download doens't contain such a file, so what exactly am i supposed to do?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
No, I'm not sure what I'm missing. Maybe I didn't have the reduction potion with me when I visited Melissa with the elven milk.

However I would think she would have said something about making it then returning.

Prior to that quest I did go thru the sequence in order to access the Spa and Krowly said about making a reduction potion (which I did) before I got the Milk with Tea quest.

I did search while I was in the Warlock & Boobs pages (the F95 search engine) but I still haven't figured it out. I did'nt say anything about the game being bugged or at least this quest, I'm just missing something and it looks like I may have to start all over again. I will read the spoiler you supplied and see where I messed up.
Melissa and a reduction potion
The Reduction potion Krowly uses to help Melissa comes from Melissa's stock so Krowly does not need to have one

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Melissa and a reduction potion
The Reduction potion Krowly uses to help Melissa comes from Melissa's stock so Krowly does not need to have one
I dont know then? I did restart the game, so I'll see how that plays out.

This most recent update I did a complete restart and followed the walkthrough on the OP. This time I'm just going to play thru the game like I did when I first downloaded it. Go exploring, see what quests pop up, explore some more, typical RPG play. I did use an editor but that was for ingredients and or potions I captured/created during game play, I never bother with the variables, I'll just earn those as I go.

If I need to I'll use the walkthrough as a reference. I appreciate the replies from everyone trying to help out. But everything I've read and tried didn't do anything. And from those suggestions I've done everything for that quest but can't move on.

I just get 'there's nothing to talk about' and Melissa stills has huge tits. That make me wonder if this has to do with Relationship Points (variables). Maybe before doing anything else after I talk to her about expanding Krowly's lab I should sex her up.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I dont know then? I did restart the game, so I'll see how that plays out.

This most recent update I did a complete restart and followed the walkthrough on the OP. This time I'm just going to play thru the game like I did when I first downloaded it. Go exploring, see what quests pop up, explore some more, typical RPG play. I did use an editor but that was for ingredients and or potions I captured/created during game play, I never bother with the variables, I'll just earn those as I go.

If I need to I'll use the walkthrough as a reference. I appreciate the replies from everyone trying to help out. But everything I've read and tried didn't do anything. And from those suggestions I've done everything for that quest but can't move on.

I just get 'there's nothing to talk about' and Melissa stills has huge tits. That make me wonder if this has to do with Relationship Points (variables). Maybe before doing anything else after I talk to her about expanding Krowly's lab I should sex her up.
Find attached a zip of a save file; Just run Krowly straight down to Melissa and "Ask" and you will see it can work.
Not sure what the criteria are you are missing

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
One thing I did learn with Melissa. If you 'Flirt' with her and choose 'Stare' you get +1 RP with her.

I've been doing that, saving the game, then loading the save file into RPGEditor, advanced options, switches and variables, variable tab, It's all in russian but I translated all the variables No. 48 -- Melissa RP.

It went up +1 every time I 'Flirted', and picked 'Stare'. But there's no in-game dialog box that confirms this. But you can build up RP this way. I dont know how many are needed to move onto Eating pussy, or Suck dick.

Of course another way to see the RP of all characters go into Krowly's basement bottom right corner and press enter. Just walk up to one of the sprites and hit enter, you'll get an entire list of NPC's and their RP (if you've met them).

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
One thing I did learn with Melissa. If you 'Flirt' with her and choose 'Stare' you get +1 RP with her.

I've been doing that, saving the game, then loading the save file into RPGEditor, advanced options, switches and variables, variable tab, It's all in russian but I translated all the variables No. 48 -- Melissa RP.

It went up +1 every time I 'Flirted', and picked 'Stare'. But there's no in-game dialog box that confirms this. But you can build up RP this way. I dont know how many are needed to move onto Eating pussy, or Suck dick.

Of course another way to see the RP of all characters go into Krowly's basement bottom right corner and press enter. Just walk up to one of the sprites and hit enter, you'll get an entire list of NPC's and their RP (if you've met them).
When you start the game you should see a language option to play in English or Russian ?

I don't know the exact values but you get Melissa +10 when you complete the "Tea with milk" quest.

There is a bookcase just to the left of Krowly's bed which if you interact with teaches you two spells one of which "Reading of the mind" you can cast before talking to an NPC and it lets you know your relationship status

The room with the sprites you are using is called the cheat room (you will see it referenced in other posts)

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017

If Melissa has normal lips and big tits is because you already used the reducto potion from her stash effectively (it is a sprite animation)
From there checking the game in RPGmaker the only variable you need to trigger the Tea with Milk quest is
variable 61 russian(Melissa's lectures) = 6
check which value do you have in that variable and tell us which one is if you can! ;)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I've been playing this game since 0.4 so I'm aware of most of the things that you need to do early on. But lately I haven't kept up with the updates to busy with other things. SO I when I download the recent version I got also downloaded the wlakthrough and did a restart.

I went back to playing it like I had without the walkthrough. I just need to keep an eye out when the games updated and read the change log this way I dont lag behind.

And Melissa's lectures are currently sitting at a value of 6. I did the Tea with Milk quest. RIght now I just asked Melissa about the boobs potion, to get into the spa. So I going to go back to the Tower and see what happens.

I also found out when you get 15 RP with Melissa you can perform sexual acts on her. A shame since Krowly's Lust goes up, but Melissa doesn't do anything to relieve Krowley's blue balls.

(edited this post) I did the Tea with Milk quest, after I asked about the transformation (boobs potion) went back and Melissa teleported us to the 'Tea House" that was the part of the game I couldn't get to come up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Staimh
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes