GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Alice dance on table
dance table
Alice dance
Eric Astra topless

Just helping the next person to search for how to get Alice to dance on the table. You need to up Jaina's relationship level (it worked at 50 for me) Then on Friday, invite Alice to dance which will cause Jaina to interrupt and suggest table danceing instead.
Are you my hero? Bruh, idk what Jaina had to do with all that, but thanks a lot.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Why? What's so good about not having the option to steal her for yourself, or about having less options to roleplay a character the way you like.

If this was the case from the begining ( Astra and Eric are predetermined and you have no input on that decision) then what's the point of the sex scenes? The dev should just have made Astra have no sex scenes and no way to raise her opinion of you, and made her loyal to Eric. At least that way she whould have had an interesting personality.

Having sex whit Astra but to be unable to have a relationship and make her choose you or Eric feels like a cowards way out.
You didn't got the idea behind the sexual liberty of that village.

EternalWoe

Jun 29, 2017
Why? What's so good about not having the option to steal her for yourself, or about having less options to roleplay a character the way you like.

If this was the case from the begining ( Astra and Eric are predetermined and you have no input on that decision) then what's the point of the sex scenes? The dev should just have made Astra have no sex scenes and no way to raise her opinion of you, and made her loyal to Eric. At least that way she whould have had an interesting personality.

Having sex whit Astra but to be unable to have a relationship and make her choose you or Eric feels like a cowards way out.
Damn bro your cuck fetish is showing relax

Jun 22, 2018
I'm confused about something. There's a "futa/trans protagonist" tag, but when starting the game you can only play as a male. Is there a patch or setting I'm supposed to set to play as a futa main character?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
There is one quest where you have potion for big boobs, after thad you can have this boobs all time. Or there is cheat room where you can use function for it.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018

Dude i hope this doesnt turn out to yet an other harem sex game. Its one of the few good games that has mmf group sex. If you want your little harem fantasy go play Summertime saga or something.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
There is one quest where you have potion for big boobs, after thad you can have this boobs all time. Or there is cheat room where you can use function for it.
The character looks very feminite in most scenes especialy with tits . But he dosnt have a pussy so no real futa , just trans.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
An effeminate looking guy does not equal trans though, so both parts of the "futa/trans protagonist" do not apply here.
For the game, dunno, he likes to give titjobs to Jaina and Eric, also likes to tease Derik with his cleavage(and works well).

For the site here, even if Krowley doesn't is considered a futa or a trans, the game need to be categorized by that, anything that helps to reach to the game.

So he's a man with boobs?
Basically, yes.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
What categorize a trans? Isn't the same thing? Or surgery is needed for that confirmation? Even tho is through potions, for me he still categorized as trans, so it's fair to have futa/trans protagonist tag, he can't be categorized as futa, but can as trans.

Reactions: Facilus

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
For the game, dunno, he likes to give titjobs to Jaina and Eric, also likes to tease Derik with his cleavage(and works well).
Krowly's clearly bisexual though, and enjoys sexually pleasing his lovers. Nothing about that, in any way shape or form, means he's trans.
Hell, Eric would probably be doing the same if he had big tits of his own.

What categorize a trans? Isn't the same thing?
The same as futa?
Depends.
The word futanari literally means "New Half", and is itself in reference to shemales/trans-women. The term also includes highly-feminine hermaphrodites (women with a dick/dick and balls at the same time as vagina), which is basically the stereotypical standard for a futa character.

Or surgery is needed for that confirmation?
IRL, no, that's typically a part of the actual transitioning from man to woman and vice-versa. All that's actually needed is someone born one gender, and only actually feels like themselves when living and dressing as the other. Surgery is only part of it.
At the same time, simply dressing in the clothes of the opposite gender doesn't make someone trans either.

Even tho is through potions, for me he still categorized as trans
Except, as you point out, he's still he. A man with big boobs isn't a trans woman.

so it's fair to have futa/trans protagonist tag, he can't be categorized as futa, but can as trans.
He "can" be categorised as both, but the reality is that he's neither.

Reactions: GokutheG

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Are the actualy games that you can recomend where the main character or other characters are true futa , meaning having bouth sexual organs. I tried Tales of Androgyny and was very dissapointed that all the characters are crossdressers. There was not a single vagina involved in the game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Are the actualy games that you can recomend where the main character or other characters are true futa , meaning having bouth sexual organs. I tried Tales of Androgyny and was very dissapointed that all the characters are crossdressers. There was not a single vagina involved in the game.
Shade, and the links in the OP of that thread to other similar games.
Some people don't like the art in them, but they're at worst fine and at best well stylised and fun.

That's about all I can really think of.
Might have better luck making a thread to ask in the General Discussion section.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Dick Dine and Dash Is a good example, maybe you'll gonna like it. No balls though, unfortunately.
Also, I tried the Tales of Androgyny and it have an awful gameplay style and the font that they used is barely readable.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Lol Thanks i actualy prefer them ball-less like Alexia from Seeds of chaos (under the sucubus spell).
Balls are like a bonus, if they have or don't, I love them anyways, or better saying, I suck them anyway.

Also, I'll take a look on this Seed of Chaos, looks good.

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Balls are like a bonus, if they have or don't, I love them anyways, or better saying, I suck them anyway.

Also, I'll take a look on this Seed of Chaos, looks good.
You are in for a treat the game is amazing , but it has a lot more stuff to be added . On the other hand upg. are frequent every two months. They add 1-3 scenes every time and gameplay tweaks. Wish the development was faster but hey im a pirate so i cant complain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Facilus

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
We need a Krowly fucks Jenna and Eric next to each other.
And more Top Krowly. Or sissification on Eric we already make him wear Lingerie, looks good on him.

And a Huge Dick Potion

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes