mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
also: if you go up and talk with him while he's working on the house youi can get a scene with him

wboiko

Jul 29, 2017
There is some minor issues with the file paths I think. I use the OP's newest version and a full save. I changed some of the code and it works ok for now, but im not sure what's causing the wrong file paths
Most likely because something changed in the most recent version (v0.341 != v0.340.1), which the mod isn't updated for yet.

I'm currently updating my gallery for this and one other game, so expect an update today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Ssato243

Deni_Trival

Jun 7, 2021
I have not read through all the posts. Is there a way to get to the fairy glade to fight the plant lady after you rescues Juilette, Without having to wait on random encounter hunting with Eric?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I have not read through all the posts. Is there a way to get to the fairy glade to fight the plant lady after you rescues Juilette, Without having to wait on random encounter hunting with Eric?
From the village head south into the forest (path kinks west then south again) past a slime and carry on south
Exit to west goes to Gates of Palla ignore it and carry on south
Next exit to the west goes to fairy glade
Should be able to encounter plant lady there

pohoruhipe

Jul 14, 2021
Most likely because something changed in the most recent version (v0.341 != v0.340.1), which the mod isn't updated for yet.

I'm currently updating my gallery for this and one other game, so expect an update today or tomorrow.
I’m not sure you already figure out or not, I think the PowerShell file was looking for the rgssa3a in the Parent folder of the game folder, and the game folder itself; similarly it also dumped the new data and graphics profile in the parent folder.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes