A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
Hi there! Does somebody know how to avoid this error trigerred as soon as the F12 key is pressed? I use that key to get back to the main menu but this screenshot shows what happens in every former version of this game. I know that the screenshot comes from the v.0.339.1 but I also tested the newest version (v0.341 hotfix3) and it still have the same issue.

Error disposed sprite.JPG

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Hi there! Does somebody know how to avoid this error trigerred as soon as the F12 key is pressed? I use that key to get back to the main menu but this screenshot shows what happens in every former version of this game. I know that the screenshot comes from the v.0.339.1 but i'm sure that the newest one still have the same issue. I will test the newest version but I know that it will be the same.

View attachment 1304896
Why exactly are you pressing the F12 Key ?
I've played this game for a while and I'm sure I've never needed to press it
The Escape Key will bring up the game menu

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
Why exactly are you pressing the F12 Key ?
I've played this game for a while and I'm sure I've never needed to press it
The Escape Key will bring up the game menu
F12 in RPGmaker games brings you back to the main menu. Why I need to do it? Because sometimes I need to load a saved game but I don't wan't to close the whole game and open it again as I'm doing now. The menu you said hasn't the Load Game option, unfortunately. :(

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
F12 in RPGmaker games brings you back to the main menu. Why I need to do it? Because I sometimes I need to load a saved game but I don't wan't to close the whole game and open it again as I'm doing now. The menu you said hasn't the Load Game option, unfortunately. :(
Oh - I see
I just don't think it's set up that way in this game
Sorry - not really any help to you

Reactions: A-9570

wboiko

Jul 29, 2017
I’m not sure you already figure out or not, I think the PowerShell file was looking for the rgssa3a in the Parent folder of the game folder, and the game folder itself; similarly it also dumped the new data and graphics profile in the parent folder.
I think the issue here is that the script should NOT be run from the game's root directory, but rather from a sub-folder within it (e.g. Warlock and Boobs\gallery mod\install.ps1, just like the image in the install instructions on my post.).

I'm fairly certain it works just fine when done according to those instructions, but if you do find something wrong with the installation process anyways I'd be happy to take a look.

mayolo1000

Feb 2, 2019
Thanks i was looking for this.
Also futa is not gay
Sorry if this has been asked/talked about before, but there is 254 pages to search through and I don't even know what I'd search to find out this specifically: If I turn off gay content, can I still get futa content? (normally this shouldn't even be a question, but tons of people keep deciding futa is gay <_<)

Edit: Now that I got it installed, so yes, the author considers gay and futa on male the same category, so you can't disable gay content and keep futa Q_Q
h

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Thanks i was looking for this.
Also futa is not gay

h
I've never actually used the No Gay filter but ...

Individuals I can think of in the game which fall somewhere between male and female
  • The MC is male and can grow boobs (I'd be surprised if this was filtered out - it's pretty central to the "Where is Fina?" quest)
  • There are two NPCs (Fina and Melissa) who are female but can magic up cocks at will for sex (Does anyone know what options are filtered out ?)
  • There are two very feminine NPCs without pussies and with permanent cocks (Jaina and Elizabeth Darkwood) (What happens with both/either of them with the filter on, anyone know ?)
To further confuse things
For F95 the definition of "Futa/Trans" and "Gay" is (from Tags Rules And List [Updated 2021-05-02])
Futa/Trans [A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]​
Gay [Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters.]​

Unhelpfully not entirely clear what is meant by "trans character"
Even more unhelpfully "A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals" - what ? Just disembodied male genitalia wandering around on their own - ridiculous you may think but in this game there are foes fitting that exact description.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
  • There are two NPCs (Fina and Melissa) who are female but can magic up cocks at will for sex (Does anyone know what options are filtered out ?)
I know that the Fina scene in the church is filtered out.

On the gay topic someone who is bi, it doesn't really concern me what is "gay".
I think that Futa/Trans content is not gay, it doesn't matter what "equipment" the other person has, it's more the matter of the gender identity of the other person. I feel like saying that a Futa so basically a women with a penis fucking a man is gay, is wrong because you'd reduce it on "the man getting fucked part", but that doesn't matter. It's like if a man get pegged by a women by the standard that would be considered gay, but how can it be gay if it's a man and a women.

For Trans character it's the same as for futas, the identity of the 2 character matter.

Reactions: mayolo1000

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Should'nt we instead focus on bullying the DEV and make him release you know...more game content? Like the plotline?
You guys can argue like that into infinity...
I kinda get the feeling of deja vu...

Lately im frustrated. He released the black lingerie set for Jaina which is superb...BUT...at the same time he blocked the access to one of my favorite top 3 scenes with her.
The boobjob at the tavern. I always identify it with the feeling of submission. I allow a better alpha to mark me with her seed. Then she leaves us without release on our side . It's so erotic. I hope Boobsandgames updates that scene with Jaina's new lingerie and makes it available again.
Lately it feels like the dev is on fire, releasing twice as many high quality drawings

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Should'nt we instead focus on bullying the DEV and make him release you know...more game content? Like the plotline?

Lately im frustrated. He released the black lingerie set for Jaina which is superb...BUT...at the same time he blocked the access to one of my favorite top 3 scenes with her.
The boobjob at the tavern. I always identify it with the feeling of submission. I allow a better alpha to mark me with her seed. Then she leaves us without release on our side . It's so erotic. I hope Boobsandgames updates that scene with Jaina's new lingerie and makes it available again.
Lately it feels like the dev is on fire, releasing twice as many high quality drawings
Absolutely no bullying ...
... encouraging, cajoling maybe

I still think Eric's Black Lingerie set should be upgraded -
really does look like he got his set out of the bargain basement bin at the end of a sale

Last edited:

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
I really hope Boobsgames adds a dick growing potion or something that we can use on female characters, cos I would love to see Juliet, Alice and Jill with dicks

really does look like he got his set out of the bargain basement bin at the end of a sale
totally agree with this. Eric definitely got the short end of the stick on lingerie

perception

Aug 9, 2016
I really hope Boobsgames adds a dick growing potion or something that we can use on female characters, cos I would love to see Juliet, Alice and Jill with dicks

totally agree with this. Eric definitely got the short end of the stick on lingerie
Would be fun if the game leaned heavily on alchemy like that, enlargement and shrink, top and bottom, grow multiple, genital swap, big load potions and different reactions on characters.

Reactions: leechurch

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020

I've sended this suggestion of an variant of this scene with Jaina using the lingerie to BG.
He said that he'll work into a variant of this scene but don't know when.

Absolutely no bullying ...
... encouraging, cajoling maybe

You should send him this suggestion, or if you want, I can do it for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: leechurch
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes