• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 510360
How can I get this scene?
You can also get this scene if:
- you've talked first to Eric when he is training in the morning (back of his house). You should have a conversation concerning Jaina and her/his big "sword",
- you're getting to the hunt location (where Eric is waiting you to start hunting). There should be a sprite scene with Jaina fucking Eric, and you can then join the fun.

(This probably requires a certain level of relationship with both of them, though I don't know which one).

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterKrull

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
We need a fuck scene with Eric and krowly where he's the bottom. And a slow process of turning him girlier and girliet with him becoming a drag queen in the end xD

Reactions: Lewddyang

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
btw, about the astra house visit scene.
Is there only one kind? Cause I seem to only be getting the one where she had a wet dream and blamed it all on krowly xD

Eragot

Mar 21, 2019
- you've talked first to Eric when he is training in the morning (back of his house). You should have a conversation concerning Jaina and her/his big "sword",
And when does this line of dialogue appear? He does not want to talk to me about her cock in the morning. Are there any conditions for this?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
And when does this line of dialogue appear? He does not want to talk to me about her cock in the morning. Are there any conditions for this?
Probably, but as I've written before I don't know them; it's even possible that this only appears after Eric has been fucked by Jaina at least once (after having loosing a battle where both of them where involved - but that's only a supposition of mine).

Just in case, the concerned dialog hereafter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do you increase Agneshka's relationship?
By finding her lost ship (Marvin) when she is requesting you to do it (talk to her on Monday and Thursday morning): +1.

Then, when your relationship is high enough, by asking her to show you her boobs: +3.

Finally, when you relationship has increased a little more (30 apparently), by fucking her: +5.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
how get eric companion for hunt? where i can find canyon?
Hunt with Eric (afternoon) is randomly determined each time you talk to him.

It can turn to :
- just a few sentences of text (with a few experience and relationship with Eric increase),
- just a battle with some monsters (slimes or fairies),
- or a whole scene with one or several dedicated maps: monsters or not, encounters or not, "puzzles", "treasures", and so on. And there are several ones (at least 10 currently): the one in the canyon is just one of them.

AFAIK, there is no standard way to choose which one will be proposed (but you can save before talking to Eric and reload).

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
And all the possible hunting scenes with Eric .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*** Edited ***
- repartitions between hunt and dungeons
- new dungeons in v03352_hotfix1 added
- ambush hunt scene added
- ambush with wine merchant (hunt) and glade with Mabel (hunt) added for version 0.335.6
- goblin dungeon added for version 0.335.7
- completion for the 'Hunt' choice (i.e. fights and "nothing" added)
- new hunt scene in v0.337.1 added
- updates relative to version 0.338
- updates relative to version 0.338.1
- new hunt scene for version 0.340 added (glade with Juliette and sex scene with Eric)
- minor update for version 0.340.1
- minor update for version 0.350.3
- updates relative to version 0.411

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 169 Votes