Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
How can you make your sister to really come live with you ? Or she just sleep in the house at night and nothing more ?
For now she only sleeps there, hope Patreons choose her for some new scene soon.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Smiruk

wboiko

Jul 29, 2017
For anyone interested, here's the gallery mod I created for the game.
Its currently updated for v0.341 Hotfix 3.
Other versions (except for hotfixes maybe) will NOT work.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your bedroom.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!

Last edited:

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
For the Diana the guard girl quest who is Iss? and where is she? I'm not sure if I talked to her yet or not but the guard girl doesn't mention I need to give her an item or not

CutDamn

Nov 15, 2019
For the Diana the guard girl quest who is Iss? and where is she? I'm not sure if I talked to her yet or not but the guard girl doesn't mention I need to give her an item or not
Iss is an elf girl who appears at the elf camp every Friday at sunset, you need wine to introduce yourself. If you have already meet her she will be in her house in elf forest left side.

Reactions: jems242

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Iss is an elf girl who appears at the elf camp every Friday at sunset, you need wine to introduce yourself. If you have already meet her she will be in her house in elf forest left side.
I saw Iss in her house and gave her the blue thing for the quest but the guard still doesn't do much except mention the gates closed or whatever
Edit: oh it seems I need 3 red rune, guess the elves drop it? killed about 15 and didn't get one yet unless it's in dungeon runs or something

Last edited:

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
For anyone interested, here's my gallery mod for the current v0.339.1.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your home.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
There's no scene missing AFAIK, It's a pretty good mod, thanks for your work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: leechurch

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I saw Iss in her house and gave her the blue thing for the quest but the guard still doesn't do much except mention the gates closed or whatever
Edit: oh it seems I need 3 red rune, guess the elves drop it? killed about 15 and didn't get one yet unless it's in dungeon runs or something
As specified in the changelog and by somebody else in this topic (sorry, I don't remember which post), there is only a chance of 10 % to get this item if you win against a futa elf each time; which is a small chance, indeed. But a chance of 50 % if you win again mage elf. Of course the latest ones are much more difficult to beat.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
As specified in the changelog and by somebody else in this topic (sorry, I don't remember which post), there is only a chance of 10 % to get this item if you win against a futa elf each time; which is a small chance, indeed. But a chance of 50 % if you win again mage elf. Of course the latest ones are much more difficult to beat.
Are there any elves in a dungeon somewhere? because I don't want to waste my time killing them in the elf village if it doesn't even drop from them and its from some dungeon or something

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Are there any elves in a dungeon somewhere? because I don't want to waste my time killing them in the elf village if it doesn't even drop from them and its from some dungeon or something
Elves in dungeons
One hunt definitely turms up a mage and two futas in a small chamber; Don't know if there is a level requirement

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
There are some elves in at least one dungeon: the "Old Ruins" one (dungeon name used in the game, if you choose the 'Go in a dungeon' menu when hunting with Eric). I'm not sure because I've not tested it, but I think it's very probable that they won't drop any such item if you beat them (i.e. this is not a 'standard' item for the elves).

Honestly, your best chance is still the elf forest (not the elf village). If you are lucky, you can get the 3 needed items with 5 or 6 fights (especially against the mage elves); of course, if you are not ... Plus, it can take a few game days to do this, as the mage elves are pretty tough to beat (i.e. your hit points and mana points may become very low after a fight against one of them).

So:
- try to isolate one enemy
- save just before engaging the combat
- fight against him/her
- if you don't get this item after you've won, reload your previous saved game and fight again.

Of course, you must do this only if the corresponding quest is in your quest log (i.e. if you've talked to Taisha before, and if you've met Iss before).

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes