• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I interacted with the magic circle after enable teleport to all location but it still doesn't show the option to teleport
Well I haven't used the cheat room but after taking the "New laboratory" quest about as far as it will go in the current version I get this
wabTeleportMenu.png

Reactions: Kak99

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
There's an post from BG's Patreon about pregnant belly, here it is the post with an image of Juliette with this ''pregnant belly'':

''There were a lot of questions and requests about pregnancy in game lately, for some reason. I still do not plan to add impregnation mechanic, but showing village girls with big pregnant bellies would be nice. And Juliette's quest needed a reward for the player...

So I decided to go with sperm inflation idea people were suggesting several times. Similar for the scene with fairy, under the effect of the spell or potion Krowly will be able to shot a lot of sperm during the sex scene, so girl will be getting big belly. It will be working similar to the sperm on the boobs and faces - if there was a sex scene with inflation then pregnant character illustration will be showing till the end of the day (maybe 3 days?)

The spell (or potion) will be very unstable, and won't be working every time, - this will be in-game explanation for zero effect on the characters that don't have pregnant illustration yet. I want to start with Juliette - her buttfuck scene will get an inflation variant, and apart from that only her monster scene and scene with Fina will require edits.

In sum - if Krowly will fuck Juliette under the effect of the spell she will look pregnant for a while. Later other characters will be added, including different outfits. For now I only made naked Juliette version :)

For those who don't like pregnant bellies it will be easy to just not use the spell (potion).

Let me know what do you think :) It's a work in progress thing, and I'm planning it to be the part of the quest.''

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For who likes this type of content is a pretty exciting news, for me that thinks pregnancy is a disgusting thing, gonna pass a mile away from this, buut, there it is for whoever wanna fap to...this. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
For anyone interested, here's the gallery mod I created for the game.
Its currently updated for v0.340.1 Hotfix 2.
Other versions will NOT work.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your bedroom.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
Is there a way to install this if you are running the game on linux through wine?

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Guys I'm new o his (never played it)
If i wan to focus on futa on male content, how much does this game have? Is it worth invesing time into if my aim is it's the futa on male content?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Guys I'm new o his (never played it)
If i wan to focus on futa on male content, how much does this game have? Is it worth invesing time into if my aim is it's the futa on male content?
This game currently has male and female NPCs and feminine with boobs and cock NPCs

This is a list of female NPCs I am aware of that Krowly can have repeatable sex scenes with
> Agnieska, Alice, Astra, Carla, Diana, Fina, Iss, Jenna, Jill, Juliette, Lizzy, Mabel, Melissa, Rose, Sister Elizabeth, Taisha
This is a list of male NPCs I am aware of that Krowly can have repeatable sex scenes with
> Eric, Derek
This is a list of feminine NPCs with boobs and a cock I am aware of that Krowly can have repeatable sex scenes with
> Jaina, Elizabeth Darkwood
Additionally both Fina and Melissa (females) can magic up dicks and have sex with the MC

One quest allows the MC to grow boobs (these can be optionally removed in another quest)
So the MC can become a feminine male with boobs having lots of sex (mostly with females)

Losing encounters with male/female with cock enemies will lead to sex

A lot of the events and encounters are easily repeatable so you can skew the game in different directions

So this is primarily a male MC having sex with female NPCs
Almost all non-straight sex can be avoided

If you are only interested in "futa on male content" this game has some but it may be a bit sparse
Hope that gives you an idea

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 169 Votes