Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
doesnt work for me. I went to dungeon Juliette asks me and tales to tell and there is no option to tell her anything
I'm only mentioning this because someone else got to the same point
... three steps taken from the walkthrough
It is essential you get the message in the second of these three steps
You will not see Juliette in the state described in the third step if you don't

Preparation: Explore the chamber; Krowly thinks "Looks like somebody was trying to dig this place out.";
Investigate the murals on the side of the door to recieve the message "this stone butt looks polished...";
Preparation: Try out the door in the chamber "No idea how to open it.";
Preparation: Return to the village and chat to Juliet; She asks about tales; She looks "pensive and worried";

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_chungus88

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
FFS just let us change the characters name already, why the fuck are my named Krowley?
I'm guessing he is named after

That's it. Returning to the village, Juliet has no dialogue. I can only call her with me or flirt.
Do you have the gay filter on? If so, I think the quest gives tits to the (male) bandits (correct me if I'm wrong) and that is what is stopping progression.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
You can change their clothes and if you remove them they will be naked. Thats for Eric, Rose, julliette. But you said Jessie and you never can have him in your group. Hmm maybe it's a problem with your save file. if you are at the end of 0.341, then you could just use mine and see if you still have that problem.
I said Jessie because I was thinking that was Juliette's name at the time. Thought I deleted it when I edited the comment I never actually removed their clothes, they were just gone one day. but if they can be removed there's a way to put them back?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I said Jessie because I was thinking that was Juliette's name at the time. Thought I deleted it when I edited the comment I never actually removed their clothes, they were just gone one day. but if they can be removed there's a way to put them back?
Yeah, you can put them back on by taking them in your group and going to their gear. But you will only have their clothes if you removed them yourself. So if like you said you didn't and it's a bug then they are probably gone.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
i just played for a little bit and when ya go to see the settings menu or what ever has pregnancy there?
View attachment 1350344
If you play the game, an early scene in the church when Juliette joins the town will bring up Crowley should/would help with increasing the population of the town. There is none yet but it's clearly implied a thing for the future.
Because 2 months ago Boobsgames replied to a comment on inflated Juliette.
boobsgames
As I said I won't be adding impregnation mechanic in game. It wouldn't work with the mechanics that are already in game and it also wouldn't work with what kind of character Krowly is.
Now that you mention it maybe it will be just for story.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Because 2 months ago Boobsgames replied to a comment on inflated Juliette.

Now that you mention it maybe it will be just for story.
when i first downloaded it i did so NOT expecting to have anything to do with pregnancy BUT then when i snooped around i seen that and i was like wtf theres pregnancy?LOL
i wish there was a spell to send ya home or something when ya get lost...ive accumulated a bunch of stuff BUT about ready to restart a new game cuz i cant get back to town or what ever kinda pissing me off LOL i keep ending at the cave where ya summun the chick and praying for boobs ...everytime i wander around (LOST)i find EVERYTHING but my way home
found a hole and dug it bigger dound another place cave like with cadges or something ill likely just scrap my progress and start new just sucks i found this golden idol..hate the spot spams you to death "dont wanna fall down there again"

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
when i first downloaded it i did so NOT expecting to have anything to do with pregnancy BUT then when i snooped around i seen that and i was like wtf theres pregnancy?LOL
i wish there was a spell to send ya home or something when ya get lost...ive accumulated a bunch of stuff BUT about ready to restart a new game cuz i cant get back to town or what ever kinda pissing me off LOL i keep ending at the cave where ya summun the chick and praying for boobs ...everytime i wander around (LOST)i find EVERYTHING but my way home
found a hole and dug it bigger dound another place cave like with cadges or something ill likely just scrap my progress and start new just sucks i found this golden idol
Yeah am not quite sure if or how he will implement it if he still plans to. If no pregnancy mechanic then it would be just quest or story elements I would guess.
There is a spell to teleport home. I think you have to complete Melissa's quest(s). Ask Staimh he can most likely help you.

Have an odd question, how are you able to see the blacked out text which contain spoilers inside the pdf walkthrough?
you should be able to read the text if you look closely at the screen; in some PDF readers, you may need to select the text and paste it somewhere else to see it (in Google Docs you could just select the text to see what’s written :().

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiHoarder

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yeah am not quite sure if or how he will implement it if he still plans to. If no pregnancy mechanic then it would be just quest or story elements I would guess.
There is a spell to teleport home. I think you have to complete Melissa's quest(s). Ask Staimh he can most likely help you.

you should be able to read the text if you look closely at the screen; in some PDF readers, you may need to select the text and paste it somewhere else to see it (in Google Docs you could just select the text to see what’s written :().
pretty sure where i am id need the tele home options cuz everywhere i go is dead end place that spams me to death is the (ironic)ruined passage keeps saying i dont wanna fall down there again every step or 2
no matter what way i go i always end up at the ruins of the temple...then next door is the rocks..rough lands and just takes me for a circle jerks ALWAYS end up at the temple...im just gonna restart game LOL and not venture off to far

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
pretty sure where i am id need the tele home options cuz everywhere i go is dead end place that spams me to death is the (ironic)ruined passage keeps saying i dont wanna fall down there again every step or 2
no matter what way i go i always end up at the ruins of the temple...then next door is the rocks..rough lands and just takes me for a circle jerks ALWAYS end up at the temple...im just gonna restart game LOL and not venture off to far
No thats normal when you go out there you have to calculate in that you have to go back as well, all locations are dead ends. Look above your comment there is the Walkthrough to get the spell

any way to fast forward time in this game ? (im new sorry if i sound dumb)
There is a cheat room in the basement bottom right corner.
Edit: if you mean without cheating. You will have to do stuff to advance time. If you use the Walkthrough there is shown what advances time and you can always make a potion, cook or attend the field to advance time.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: str8up
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes