onepiece24121997

May 19, 2020
Anyone know how to trigger quest "woman for Derek", i completed "Lost Delivery" ,talked to the goblin wife and talked to the orc guy in the orc's camp but still the quest now show up. (sorry for my english it not my mother language)

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Anyone know how to trigger quest "woman for Derek", i completed "Lost Delivery" ,talked to the goblin wife and talked to the orc guy in the orc's camp but still the quest now show up. (sorry for my english it not my mother language)
Quest walkthrough: A woman for Derek

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: onepiece24121997
Aug 23, 2021
Here it is, an updated file with the 3 images that was missing, BG has removed these 3 for unknow reasons but talked with the artist and he re-done the images that involves imps and posted again, it's complete for now. I'll be updating this post time to time, keep it in your bookmarks if you're following this comic.an like is appreciated:HideThePain:

Parts 1-7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11
hey! can you upload the Warlock and boobs by the omega rabbit (Part 12).

because they released on boobsgames patreon.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hey! can you upload the Warlock and boobs by the omega rabbit (Part 12).

because they released on boobsgames patreon.
He won't.

Facilus has publicly said in this thread that he won't share further issues, after Boobsgames requested that they not be shared here.

Since the game gets released for free (along with hotfixes), Boobsgames has no problem with it showing up here, and I believe that whilst some updates/artworks are paywalled (one of the cheapest patreon pages I've seen), he's not too bothered by those being shared as well.
The comic on the other hand, that's a continuing work that Boobsgames doesn't release for free.

If someone other than Facilus is a patron and chooses to share further issues of the comic, then so be it.

:EDIT:

Clarification on the comic issue here

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes