Tarel8649

May 2, 2020
Why are you modding a game thats still in active development?
For fun ;)

I think everyone enjoys a game in a different way.

To be honest, I have enjoyed modifying it, and I thought, why not share it, maybe someone will also find it fun to play my little modifications.

All this is going to do is screw up people save files later down the road.
It could happen :unsure:

Actually I have been careful when using switches, variables and scripts in order not to alter the original game...

What could happen is that a player saves his game in an area of the mod and when loading it in a version without mod that file is invalidated ... until the mod is activated again.

I think it is not so difficult to overcome this obstacle if we think that there are 30 save slots and that the mod can be activated and deactivated in game.

I know that it requires a little extra effort to the player to foresee these details between versions...

I could probably add a small notepad warning about it as a disclaimer... :unsure:

As far as I see it this mod is aimed at a very minority audience (I doubt that many people have actually played it) I think it is aimed at people who really liked the game and want to enjoy it a little more before the next official update.

Saludos :giggle:

Translated with (free version)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How can i gain experience without the missions?
Hunting with Eric, reading at Krowly's bedroom table in the evening, completing quests... That's about it.

Alternatively, you can cheat by editing a save... You'll still need to read at the table in the evenings to learn spells though.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
My FAV game by far, in these 4 years! Hope to get some signature!
For now I only have these two, I know that have more because I already saw at least more two signatures around F95, they are from Krowly and sister Elizabeth, but I doesn't found them yet to save on my imgur. If I find them again I'll update this post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

oiks

Jan 12, 2020
Is there any way i can cheat for more money? Or any tips to get more money? Please

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Is there any way i can cheat for more money? Or any tips to get more money? Please
You can use the cheat room that's located in the Krowly's basement, bottom right, hit space to enter and talk with the chicken that's located there.

Reactions: Blabla30 and oiks
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes