Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
To double-check (because maybe I'm dumb and ignore when something hits me/I hit back), is it just me or does cooked food 'slightly' buff total HP and MP each time it's eaten? Like, not to the point that spamming eating them makes Krowly unstoppable, but, every other time I'm glancing at those bars I'm missing a small chunk of HP/MP, like, not enough that I took a hit, but something?

Or do those bars shrink the more Hunger Krowley has? Because I am just now getting him to a full bar for the first time after like 2 weeks in-game.
Been so long since I've had a hungry Krowly, that I honestly can't remember. I think hunger does have that effect, and I know if it maxes out it leads to a game over, so I made sure to always eat/drink.
Although, I've been running a save from several versions ago, so it predates some of the farming/food & ingredients changes.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
it been long time i play this game. who do ntr?
This has been discussed a number of times before on this thread and nothing much has changed
You need to be clear what you mean by NTR

according to the site rules
Tags Rules And List [Updated 2021-05-02]
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

The MC displays no jealousy (or possessiveness) to any other NPCs
So by that definition there is no NTR

Most of the NPCs (whether or not they have sex with the MC) have sex with other NPCs as they like
These acts can quite often be optionally watched by the NPC but are sometimes simply referenced in text

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I agree that right now there is no NTR as of now, if Alice and Krowleys sister starting sleeping around that may stray into forbidden territory but neither really seem interested in anybody but Krowley anyways...
Within the game text :
Early on it is clear Carla and Alice are having sex and Krowly displays no jealousy
Jill also makes it clear, in conversation with Krowly, that one of the main reasons she likes adventuring is because she likes lots of sex with different partners, again Krowly shows zero jealousy

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Dorian988

Feb 19, 2018
Found a bug in the elven trade camp.
If you try to enter the house which is in the north beside the way to melissas tower you will be teleported on top of a wall in the gallery room.

Reactions: leechurch

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
question: I see hunts and dungeons, to find the sword I randomly do hunts until I find a dungeon that has it?
also is there ever a need to redo dungeons I see in my dungeon list? like quest items or something?
im trying to find that sword in the dungeon

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Just checking. I started the quest for nipplefucking, but I can only poke her right now. Has the rest of the quest been added to find the potion recipe, craft it and use on her to allow insertion yet? If so, where is it? I can't find that junk for the life of me.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Ehn hello.... may i ask if anyone have an updated walktrought? ...it just i cant trigger some events/quest and more new content...i played based on the walktrought that come with the game...i think its untill version 344 or something like that...but still i dont have a guess to new content, and spells and more...so fi anyone can lend me a hand i gladly apreciate it please....

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ehn hello.... may i ask if anyone have an updated walktrought? ...it just i cant trigger some events/quest and more new content...i played based on the walktrought that come with the game...i think its untill version 344 or something like that...but still i dont have a guess to new content, and spells and more...so fi anyone can lend me a hand i gladly apreciate it please....
You've got the most recent walkthrough (it's no longer being updated), spells are from reading the book on Krowly's table in his bedroom in the evening, check changelog for quest information for post-344 content.

Just checking. I started the quest for nipplefucking, but I can only poke her right now. Has the rest of the quest been added to find the potion recipe, craft it and use on her to allow insertion yet? If so, where is it? I can't find that junk for the life of me.
It's not finished yet.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
I've been with this game for almost 2 years. MC has no character development. There's practically no warlock but there's a decent amount of boobs but sometimes it's on dudes and not dudettes. There is way too much Eric content and gay content. Gay filter doesn't do anything meaningful and essentially doesn't work. Also there's too much anal content.

Imma head out guys. Might return when MC isn't Eric anymore and original MC can actually bust a nut inside a vagina again.
fuck I lost count LOL
pls fix it

Tit Fuck
  1. Jenna
  2. Jill
  3. Diana
  4. Elizabeth
  5. Fina
  6. Astra
  7. Alice
  8. Taisha
  9. Grandma