Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is the purpose of the inclusion of so much gay and shemale content part of promoting the human rights of LGBTQ people? If so, it is very encouraging. But it's so painful for me, a straight man, to see two huge sticks bump into each other frequently. I appreciate the fact that Dev team can give me the option to turn off gay content, but I still have no right not to see people who have both boob and stick. I don't think it's anus that God made to do that.
Of course you have the right not to see gay/futa/trans content... Don't play the game.
That content is all clearly marked as being present, and there's even screenshots showing that content in the OP, which you had to have used the download links from, yet you still downloaded and played it :unsure:

is there any money cheats and xp my character is always getting killed
Game tells you where XP comes from, and the search box in the top right is a bigger help than just asking questions that have been repeated numerous times.

Iss says Nope to me asking for her help regarding the secret path and I have no clue where can I learn the Eye of beholder spell. The books in Crowley's room stopped giving me spells. Anyone has any tipps?
Check the changelog...

Is the save file from 0.344.0.3 work on this new update?
Try it and find out.
Alternatively, use the very kindly provided save linked in the OP.

Reactions: Bob69

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Iss says Nope to me asking for her help regarding the secret path and I have no clue where can I learn the Eye of beholder spell. The books in Crowley's room stopped giving me spells. Anyone has any tipps?
Krowly can learn Eye of Beholder by studying books in Melissa's tower. Same looking books as in Krowly's bedroom. Iss will help if your relationship with her will be higher

Reactions: Bob69

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Agnieszka naked room.how do fuck naked do have a fuck
You can trigger sex scene with Agnieszka during the morning and noon when she is outside, if you relationship with her is high enough. There is no sex scene when we see her naked in her room, just enjoy the view

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

Kiaterra117

Jan 16, 2018
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
now we wait for the next update :p

Meltor

Nov 27, 2020
this game has the animated tag but i don't see anything animated or am i completely missing something?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
So, what are the requirements for getting the Eye spell? I wanna know before I try grinding out 300+ experience.
Edit: Nevermind, saw the bit about it in the patch notes. After I got it.

Last edited:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Hi guys I wanted to ask from a friend if you could play the game also in Italian since he has very little English ... sorry so much:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Just asking, does savefiles can be loaded through each version ? or do we need to download the latest save every time ?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes