zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
every time i go to the waterfall i do not get the choce to just walk up to her what am i doing wrong. i also heared you can stop eric from training how to do that as well. this game is fun but there are to many thing's to find and hard to find them all lol.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The new scenes look amazing. I hope the upcoming church one will be repeatable every sunday. The cowboy succubus scene looks the best. Thought i doubt people will vote for it. Still gonna wait a few more updates before i come back. Too much oral and not enough futa scenes...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think they should work on both side's more sex with the girls and for those who love futa stuff with them mybe have a scene were fina summon's a hored dick and fuck's jain something like that for the futa crowed lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well they are some nice boob's pretty sure they will get you out of that bad mood lol. i know the elf at the counter is futa but it was kinda odd you can't do her scene's like at the front door any more. said she had some but were alway's blacked out for me lol. mybe i had the blocker on hard to say but i think she should still have fun.

QuadBeast92

Jun 22, 2020
well they are some nice boob's pretty sure they will get you out of that bad mood lol. i know the elf at the counter is futa but it was kinda odd you can't do her scene's like at the front door any more. said she had some but were alway's blacked out for me lol. mybe i had the blocker on hard to say but i think she should still have fun.
No scenes other than the blowjob scene has been implemented into the game yet. One day they will, but not yet.

May 8, 2018
Why the author posts such a high res artwork/assets all over the place, yet the resolution in said game is more than shitty? The pixelated art completely ruins the experience for me.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
probably asked before but is there any kind of gallery in this game of scenes, i know of the cheat room but i don't really want to keep going through every single step to get a scene

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
vielen Dank für das speichern, aber ich möchte wissen, wie man alle neuen Szenen zu öffnen.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
vielen Dank für das speichern, aber ich möchte wissen, wie man alle neuen Szenen zu öffnen.
Dein beste option ist ein 100 % Save herunterladen. Oder der walkthrough ansehen. Und bitte noch weiter in Englisch schreiben. Dass ist das regeln.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes