Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
can't thank you enough for that!
unfortunately it seems like pages 249, 250 and 251 are missing - hope you don't mind updating it with the complete version! cheers.
Here it is, an updated file with the 3 images that was missing, BG has removed these 3 for unknow reasons but talked with the artist and he re-done the images that involves imps and posted again, it's complete for now. I'll be updating this post time to time, keep it in your bookmarks if you're following this comic.an like is appreciated:HideThePain:

Due to BoobsGames request I won't be uploading the sequences anymore, if you want to know the sequels for this HQ, consider to support BG on Patreon, for this just follow the link to his Patreon on OP.

Last edited:

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
This isn't the clique-y playground of Twitter... You need to do a lot better in your trolling.

I'm not really looking to get a rise out of anyone, I'm sure all the chicks with dicks and gay sex will do that.

I just keep forgetting that anytime something gets posted it's mandatory for users who don't enjoy it to comment how they don't care for it. Which reminds me, I need to go leave comments in every Visual Novel thread.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
For the next update we're getting 2 new ilustrations and 2 re-works.

The 2 new ilustrations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the 2 re-works are on the Fina's spa scene(that one where she's fucked by a group of futa elves.I envy her.) and the futa elven bj scene.

Feb 17, 2019
For the next update we're getting 2 new ilustrations and 2 re-works.

The 2 new ilustrations:
And the 2 re-works are on the Fina's spa scene(that one where she's fucked by a group of futa elves.I envy her.) and the futa elven bj scene.
YEEESSS, nice to see Rose finally getting some love

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
WaB v0.339 hotfix2 was released.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I hope the incest part still works. I was hoping to see some mmf action with Eric and his mom in the future as well. Btw "step-sister" ; "step-son" is all so forbiden by Parteon, so he shoud make them "room mates" or something. Parteon are a bunch of assholes btw, and the people who download, play the game and then write reports about the incest to Parteon so the game page gets reviewed. Bunch of hypocritical assholes if you ask me.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So wait why don't the dev just let you set this stuff up once you push "new game" so you are good from the get go? With all that said I just hope that the flavor text in the scenes with the characters in question don't get butchered now and in the future just to appease the patreon overlords. :cry:

(I mean the whole point of this "certain" kink is the taboo part of it so if you take out all the in-between flavor text then it just ruins the whole thing).

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So wait why don't the dev just let you set this stuff up once you push "new game" so you are good from the get go? With all that said I just hope that the flavor text in the scenes with the characters in question don't get butchered now and in the future just to appease the patreon overlords. :cry:
My bigest problem is that for the creator page to be under review , some asshole downloaded and played the game and the reported it. So you download a game , probably as i pirate, a game with futa , gay sex , and all manners of depravity but then deside to report it becouse the is vurtual consensual "incest" in the game between drawn up , cartoon, made up charactes. Even if the creator dosnt chance the existing relation dynamics no boubt he will be reluctant to add more incest stuff in the future. Same happend with many other games - Summertime saga comes to mind 1st. The incest was suppouse to be a heavy part of the game - all the updates were focused on the mother , sister , and the neighbour milf and her son. But after Parteon cracked down the game the developer droped it entirely . All charaters were changed to "room mates" and what other incest might have been was scraped. Im worried that the same thing will happen here as well.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i think they missing something. they should least add strong weapon for main character. it take a while just to get that point or pregnancy because pretty much you able to bang all the females or ntr for futa women from the back of inn that having a girl sucking her dick. i don't know name. making her fucking other girls like main character sister, main character girl crash that i also forgot her name by making her move on them and futa women can get them pregnant too. I'm just saying to make the game more interesting.

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
The game gets an update every month. That's more than 95% of the projects out there.

Like, I get that people want more of the good stuff, but let's be realistic here.
sure but the content is short as fuck, and the creator is more of a visual artist than a game maker so he struggles with making a game with enough content to make you busy or to have anything to do in the game itself...no hate its just that after the time that has passed i feel the game has gone somewhat stale...but then again he does it as a hobby so he has proclaimed in the past, which in my opinion is annoying since i want to see MORE of this game.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes